official "FREE MY DAWG" POST vol.20-life

youtubeme

Banned
ACCCUSED: 1st degree......free my dawg
0010094476F.JPG

So you think he deserves to be free after killing somebody? Right. He'll be in there for a long time.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

That's the oldest 16 year old I've ever seen.

was on the run fa 9 months before the %@%%$ +** crackers got him , as far as deserving life , my dawg deserve a medal for getting a snitch off the streets

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

was on the run fa 9 months before the %@%%$ +** crackers got him , as far as deserving life , my dawg deserve a medal for getting a snitch off the streets
Ban this troll.....I just snitched....I'm a git too
pimp.gif

Yeah, OP stop trying to be an e-thug. Both these dudes deserve their punishments.

laugh.gif
I hope you ain't serious about that statement ! Goons like youdon't give a chance to these kids to see a brighter future...
smh.gif

Yeah, OP stop trying to be an e-thug. Both these dudes deserve their punishments.

im by far the furtheeeeeeeeeeeeeest thing from a thug , if i dont have a strap on me im a sweet lic 9/10 does not change the moral of the situation

smh.gif
keyboard goon

im by far the furtheeeeeeeeeeeeeest thing from a thug , if i dont have a strap on me im a sweet lic 9/10 does not change the moral of the situation

What moral?, freeing a criminial who shot a dude? i dont see a moral in this situation..

Back
Top Bottom