Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Anybody else had issues with the Jordan tees being 2 for $50???

I had to talk to like 3 different people till they finally let me do two separate transactions.

Champs guy is like. "Well either way it's basically the same"

No dummy it's not the same. $39.20 and $50 for two shirts is not the same.

I ended up only getting 3 of the Space Jam shirts this time around.

Nothing special. Got my dad the Gold Medal IVs. Wanted some white sneakers but all the ones they had were
sick.gif
. The selection was terrible at 34th and 42nd st.

The multiple offer exclusion is that you won't get a discount on top of the multiple list price, i.e., 2 for $50Jordan tees wouldn't be 2 for $35. The register will automatically apply which discount is cheaper though. 30% off each pair is slightly cheaper thanBOGO 50% socks, but obviously any BOGO free would be the cheaper deal also.

The Texas exclusion really depends on the store you visit and how it's managed. There was an emergency F&F codethat we used if someone had the printout, but I'm pretty sure there were people out there who refused to honor the printout though.

I missed the deadline by a few seconds.
mad.gif

I was on the page where all you had to do was click "Submit", I clicked it, and it said that the code expired.
sick.gif

Bye-bye, $90 Free 5.0s + NSW T-shirt.
frown.gif

went back for a last go around today.hit up champs times square which happen to be the only store that carried the wht/blue total max uptempos.picked up a sz14 for a friend in the PI.got another penny 2 wht/blue and penny 3 liquids for my boys in manila.also went to FA 34th.got the blue/blk bakins for $56 andRT1's.

Back
Top Bottom