Official FRINGE IS BACK post!!!

Show is pretty good.

It's been gone for a while and I can't really remember what happened but I'll be checking it out tonight.
If someone wants to give a quick run-down that would help.

I remember Dunham getting kidnapped and escaping being the last major storyline .. I think ..
nerd.gif

9pm est.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I liked it at first.

Didn't have any staying power for me.

Same here. Might catch it tonight, depending on how UofL women start off against UConn. Not expecting much so I probably will catch it
laugh.gif

Have they made any major headway regarding Massive Dynamics? Or the grid/pattern(can't remember what they was calling it)?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I liked it at first.

Same here. Might catch it tonight, depending on how UofL women start off against UConn. Not expecting much so I probably will catch it
laugh.gif

Have they made any major headway regarding Massive Dynamics? Or the grid/pattern(can't remember what they was calling it)?

not really.

I like it because it's witty/interesting but no where near as deep/intricate/complex as LOST so I can enjoy this casually but still be entertained.

I liked it at first.

exactly..its like theres nothing to look forward to after watching an episode...ill just watch re-runs of X-Files

Yeah, I was expecting something more like Lost. I think that was the problem, I was expecting way too much. I'll catch it tonight. I think I only missedthe last 2 episodes.

Tonights episode was ok.
Walter going off on ol' girl
laugh.gif

The look Broyles gave Walter
laugh.gif

I'm sure there is a connection between that boy and that guy at the end, like they are the same kind. I suppose we will be seeing more of that CIA agent,he def has some info.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

this episode did nothing to advance the storyline. wack.
Tonights ep. gave you some insight on the observer, plus let you know there are more of them walking around. It was far from wack.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

this episode did nothing to advance the storyline. wack.

Has any episode advanced the story?

I thought last night was decent. I'm gonna watch the 2 episode's I missed today at work.

Since College BB is off and I'm in need of something to help fill the void........I'm officially back on Fringe.

Back
Top Bottom