Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Bruh where u been

Took me awhile to like Future, thought he was super garbage when I first heard turn off the lights

. Liked a few songs on Pluto. Liked his features.

But the Drake Collab put him on my radar. Copped DS2 a month agoand now Hes one of my favorite rappers lol

Bruh where u been

Took me awhile to like Future, thought he was super garbage when I first heard turn off the lights

. Liked a few songs on Pluto. Liked his features.

But the Drake Collab put him on my radar. Copped DS2 a month agoand now Hes one of my favorite rappers lol

:lol: this goin to have lamekilla lamekilla rollin' over in his grave.

Last edited:
:lol: this goin to have lamekilla lamekilla rollin' over in his grave.

Will somewhere like

And that's exactly why future and drake did it, they both greatly benefitted from that tape. Only a certain type of person would be upset about that :nerd:

I must be the only person but wattba is fire to me
Digital Dash, live from the gutter, Diamonds Dancing,Scholorship, I'm the plug,change locations,jumpman, jersey, 30 for 30
That's 9/11 for me

WATTBA easily my least favorite of Futures recent releases

Beast Mode >>> Monster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS2 >>>>> Purple Reign = 56 Nights >>>>>> WATTBA

Yes I know March Madness was on 56N lol

Last edited:
WATTBA easily my least favorite of Futures recent releases
Beast Mode >>> Monster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS2 >>>>> Purple Reign = 56 Nights >>>>>> WATTBA

I agree it's my least favorite as well but I really don't see the hate for it

WATTBA was damn near trash 
Lies
Few good songs but not that great. The marketing/hype is what got to your heads. The quality of music wasn't that great. Nowhere near top quality from either Drake or Future. Great album to gain market share career wise, though. Cash Grab like Will said.
 [h1]WATTBA easily my least favorite of Futures recent releases[/h1]

Exactly.

Last edited:
I must be the only person but wattba is fire to me
Digital Dash, live from the gutter, Diamonds Dancing,Scholorship, I'm the plug,change locations,jumpman, jersey, 30 for 30
That's 9/11 for me

WATTBA is fire. My friend. A lot of people are in denial because they mess with Future heavy and Drake not so much and Vice Versa. Even so dudes still low key bumping it though

Only skippers to me is The Plug and plastic bag,

Live from the Gutter is a classic too

No gospel on WATTBA. But we not gonna talk about that because we have inside the mattress, never forget, purple reign, salute, perry's calling. Basically wasn't full of college party songs like the other but I'm done complaining cuz I got new gospel

If WATTBA brought u here tho and u think its flames, u might wanna sit old future out, ds1 would be wack to u.

As a fan of neither Drake nor Future, WAATBA objectively to me was a very underwhelming effort by both.

Both have had better efforts on the solo tip. I streamed when it dropped and really laughed at how Drake expected us to buy a "mixtape", especially one as nondescript as WAATBA.

Question though for Future fans, a lot of talk about where his recent efforts rank.

But where do Free Bricks, FBG The Movie and Astronaut Status rank against Beast Mode, DS2, Monster, 56 Nights & Purple Reign?

Ya'll sound like some jealous girlfriends :lol: "if Drake works with him I'ma be mad" "ohhh I been down for him" "I know the old him" :lol:

Question though for Future fans, a lot of talk about where his recent efforts rank.

But where do Free Bricks, FBG The Movie and Astronaut Status rank against Beast Mode, DS2, Monster, 56 Nights & Purple Reign?
Astronaut Status >>>>> FBG The Movie and Free Bricks.

Itchin, Deeper than Ocean, My Ho 2, Jordan Diddy

FBG The Movie wasn't one of my favorite mixtapes from him though. 

Free Bricks was cool but not one of my favorites either.

It's kind of hard to compare his mixtapes from two-three years ago though although the content is the same. I feel like his music now is mastered better, better production, etc. But if I had to rank them it would be Monster > BM > Astronaut Status, DS2, 56 Nights > FBG the movie > Free Bricks > PR

Dirty Sprite 1 was what put me on to him though. Dirty Sprite, Watch This, Yeah Yeah, Racks, Conceited >>>. The amount of Kush I smoked to that mixtape freshman year of college.

Last edited:
Free Bricks should really only be compared to WATTBA.

Yall already know which one is better though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom