Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Criticism really is taken hard in this thread lol

Some of yall going a lil too hard on either side. Jawn was ok, just gon delete the songs i aint care for & keep it moving

You can't say one bad thing about super future or dislike any of his music up in here :lol:

I don't dislike Future, but the music is starting to sound the same.

Facts are Facts, nobody stays on top forever.

Decline is coming...

Criticism really is taken hard in this thread lol

Some of yall going a lil too hard on either side. Jawn was ok, just gon delete the songs i aint care for & keep it moving
i think its pretty obvious . some people have been rockin with future since tony montana and some were caught up in the moment of the 3 peat . most didn't come around till 56 nights (which to a "future fan" wasn't his best of the 3) . now that its not a thing to like future and he's dropped multiple projects in one year , the fanfare is dwindling down . like someone said , you can't say stuff like we'll never get another codeine crazy when a playlist of songs like codeine crazy , news or something , in abundance , perkys calling , purple reign , fly sh only , and benjamins burn are damn near a coherent ep alone  . . .

with the amount of music he's been putting out , people were bound to get tired of hearing from him . if these projects dropped say once or twice a year , people would be amazed but his stardom might not have skyrocketed the way it did this past year either . its never really cool to rock with an artist once they start to get a lil mainstream , especially on nt . then you factor in all these new acts like desiigner (who's blows my mind by getting away wit this nonsense) , people want to feel like they're on to the next big thing .

look at how jay is getting dragged in this thread . during the blueprint era jay could say anything and nt used to eat that _ up .

Last edited:
In the beginning I didn't care for that blueprint album. Exactly as I think about it, wasn't a big Jay fan :lol:

I just like some of his songs.

You can't say one bad thing about super future or dislike any of his music up in here
laugh.gif
Heaven forbid your opinion is met with somebody else's opinion. It's cool, you don't like these tracks/projects, we do. Carry on

I could see why people would say he fell off but for some reason to me I feel like he just didn't put that much effort into this mixtape, compared to the others. I'm curious how the future mixtapes will play out.

Then again I don't really like esco as a dj, I feel like only reason why he relevant is cause of future and the "coolest dj in the world"...metro and zay does a waaaaaaay better job.

I could see why people would say he fell off but for some reason to me I feel like he just didn't put that much effort into this mixtape, compared to the others. I'm curious how the future mixtapes will play out.

Then again I don't really like esco as a dj, I feel like only reason why he relevant is cause of future and the "coolest dj in the world"...metro and zay does a waaaaaaay better job.
This is how I felt about EVOL. PR felt like he was sharing his life on them tracks. EVOL felt like he went in the booth and gave folks what they liked. I think he does that on purpose tho. He'll release a comfort album/mixtape, it'll sell/get plays and popularity then drop something meaningful 

lotta songs on this tape I truly rock with

and alotta songs on this tape I truly skip

bout half and half

take this tape on some experimental, compilation type joint

He wasn't supposed to put no effort into this mixtape, even tho he's on 90% of the joint it's an esco mixtape w/ basically future throwaway verses and songs with a couple gems on it. It's no cohesion to it because he didn't work on this joint like it was his project, some of these joints sound like leftovers from when he was recording his other projects and they just didn't fit any other particular project so esco put em out to feed the fans.

Last edited:
He wasn't supposed to put no effort into this mixtape, even tho he's on 90% of the joint it's an esco mixtape w/ basically future throwaway verses and songs with a couple gems on it. It's no cohesion to it because he didn't work on this joint like it was his project, some of these joints sound like leftovers from when he was recording his other projects and they just didn't fit any other particular project so esco put em out to feed the fans.

Youre right and that's why I pointed out esco isn't really a good dj...atleast in my eyes or ears. Plus The whole alien theme is just tiring now since wayne brought it out.

sidenote: lil uzi vert being on the tape was hella random for me lol

Last edited:

Youre right and that's why I pointed out esco isn't really a good dj...atleast in my eyes or ears. Plus The whole alien theme is just tiring now since wayne brought it out.

sidenote: lil uzi vert being on the tape was hella random for me lol

Can you provide two legitimate reasons Esco is not a good DJ? No, saying some petty sh** about he's only popular because _____ is not a reason, I'm referring to something regarding his actual craft.

P.S.- If you had a clue what you were talking about, you'd know there is no Future without Esco... Super ain't just wake up like this boo

Future probably gonna drop something else in August

The summer wide open right now...honestly I hear nothing but kodak and bankroll playing from people's cars

Beast Mode is underrated, can't wait to be blessed by Zaytoven again 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom