Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

THEY bugging :lol:.

They only follow what's "cool to like". Right now, Migos are cool to like again.

Just like when the OG 3peat dropped....only the hood, core fans and street rocked with it. They caught up when meek go home, and started telling them how dope Future was....then right before Ds2.

I remember Meek in the whip bumping "march madness" (when Meek was still "cool")....and all the nerds that in a few months would post owl emojis and L's under his pics....were asking "who's song was that"....and "what song it was".

The "masses"....start really listening when it's the cool thing to do.

My dude summed it up perfectly. The masses still listening to Bad and Boujee (no shade), because it's the "it" thing right now.

Glad to see Future bounce back like this cuz i wasnt feeling ET or that collab tape with Gucci at all. This his best ish since PR which is underrated

My Blower
100it Racks
Married To The Game
Benjamins Burn
Too Much Sauce
Right Now
Check On Me

Y'all fronting on ET :smh:

ET had some fire songs but forgettable songs too

Idk how Wavy had it lower than WATTBA. Now that **** was trash idgaf what anyone says bout that lol. Wasnt really his fault but still haha

This album ******* disgusting. Too many bangers i couldnt even skip tracks to preview other songs

Not counting Evol because khaled tried to milk Future while he was on fire and E.T not a certified mixtape to me.

Last edited:
Damn 50% of that tour money to rocko, and that's after epic gets its cut :smh:

Future screwed for at least the next 2 years

Next 2 album profits (this one and one more) all goes to Rocko

And thats BEFORE all the tour, endorsement, merch money kicks in :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom