Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I see he didnt pull that free concert mess in Houston...

March Madness
Trap ******
Peacoat
Radical
Showed up
FreaK ****
Rotation
Lil One
Groupies
Slave Master

My Savages
Hardly
Mad Luv
Codeine Crazy
LayUp
Peacoat
56 Nights
Thought it Was a Drought
Slave Master
Know the Meaning

Top 10 songs from the 4peat.

Go

March Madness
Trap ******
Freak ****
Percocet & Stripper Joint
I Serve The Base
Monster
Real Sisters
Codeine Crazy
Rotation
Kno The Meaning

Where I come from and 56 Nights get honorable mention

but honestly this is too hard

If u don't like rich sex u ain't a real ***** man

Don't even start this :lol:

That song and The Percocet & Strippers Joint made me happy just off the strength of confirming that the success of the last three tapes hadn't creatively boxed him in though.

I know people didn't rock with Honest all the way, but I like when he tries something different and I feel like he's only going to get better the more often he does.

Damn, now I want to play Rich $ex :lol:

I don't think people have a problem with him doing songs like honest very now n then. When he puts a whole body of work out and gets away from what got him where he is and music that the fans want (3 tapes) that's when its a problem. Even going back to 1000 he always had like 2 or 3 per tape. He had songs like "like oh" and "stand" on earlier tapes and that's exactly what rich sex is.

Fair enough.

I still like "Stand", but revisiting "Like Ohh" was a chore :lol:

Hated those generic *** sounding, badly mixed, amateur autotune female songs he used to make.

Both of them sound like they could've been made by anyone compared to Rich $ex though. Son's progression is truly appreciated.

Never made love to a misfit
You never made love to a misfit

:pimp:

Last edited:
Rich sex is amazing. Gucci and future make the type of love songs I like from rappers [emoji]128514[/emoji]. They POV it come from like it ain't all soft like he should be trey songs. They come from a real ***** POV no super soft **** but it gets the message across.

Crazy how many songs he's made over the years that I really like, but I didn't start paying attention to him for real until I heard Layup at the club.

I like Honest and turn on the lights a lot, idk what yak tripping on. And rich sex is a generic sounding song, imo.

Any updates on the Atlanta concert?

I heard that Atlanta concert was a f**king zoo 
mean.gif

A killer gon be a killer..

Now that he gave us this 4 peat he needs to wait at least 4 months to give us new ****

Last edited:
Are there no high(er) quality versions of Monster & 56 Nights?

For the former the version I have is only 160 kbps & the latter is 192 kbps.

March Madness
Trap ******
Peacoat
Radical
Tupac
Gangland
Thought it was a drought
Groupies
Monster
Real Sisters
Codeine Crazy
Forever ever