Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

He putting Low Life on this but he never put News or Something on a project. That is in my top 10 Super songs from last yr

Last edited:
So you can preorder tonight but the album drops Friday? Im assuming it will be on Apple Music too?

Crazy that he's already releasing something new though. Purple Reign is still getting better and better for me and he's about to drop more. A little worried it might be too much but Hendrix hasn't disappointed in a while :smokin

Last edited:
Cuz that boi go in

Da boi Future had a major label deal b4 we even knew his name and is a product of the dungeon family, fool was gon get it regardless

For some reason i doubt it was directed at Future just off the fact he said he rock wit his music. Nonetheless Thug rly don't let nothing die out

Thug rap better Future make better songs it is wat it is
this is all opinion 

i feel like thug fans are making him sound bigger than what he is . ss3 is make or break to me . is he a genius or a lucky idiot . everyone says 16 is his year , and it could be ,  but uzi vert could easily slide in his slot with a hit record and if it sounds outlandish i feel some of y'all say equally outlandish stuff with thug . lyor is hawking thug lately because he knows this could go either way with him . keep it a 100 , we should not be comparing him to future . just the notion of this conversation at this point is crazy to me . sorry ...

this is all opinion 

i feel like thug fans are making him sound bigger than what he is . ss3 is make or break to me . is he a genius or a lucky idiot . everyone says 16 is his year , and it could be ,  but uzi vert could easily slide in his slot with a hit record and if it sounds outlandish i feel some of y'all say equally outlandish stuff with thug . lyor is hawking thug lately because he knows this could go either way with him . keep it a 100 , we should not be comparing him to future . just the notion of this conversation at this point is crazy to me . sorry ...

Yep, let's keep it real, those tweets from thug came out of desperation knowIng future dropping the same day he is. Especially at a time that he has to succeed in soundscan for master Cohen or his *** will get shelved and pushed aside just like migos

Like someone said, next year he will want off 300

Last edited:
Birdman clearly offering Young Thug up for sex to get his music on the radio, cause besides Lifestyle and Stoner, I don't know a single tangible, real-life person that listens to him. Future on the other hand can organically get on the radio, along with me being able to pull up to a stoplight and actually hear his music from other cars. Damn near all of WATTBA and probably 5 songs from an actual in-store album on the charts as well. There is no one really listening to Young Thug, and the people who are can probably tell you song names, but don't know that it's him making those songs. His "fans" and Birdman need to quit trying to make him happen. All he's doing is wasting London beats that could go to other people.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that. Thug has a buzz, b. It's not on par with Vandross, but it's undeniable imo. What they play where you're from may not be the same as what get spins down here, but dude is causing a stir for sure.

And I don't care what anyone says. London and Thugger make magic. :smokin

been off thug, he had some promise in his early days and really lost the steam and by early days I mean long before everyone knew who he was. I hope Future has at least one turn up joint on this new one. it's been so long since he did one of them upbeat type joints

Future and thug are on 2 different levels at this point. But thug is heating up fast. Every week someone else converts over, it takes longer for people to accept him be a use of the extra ****. He hasn't reached where future is yet and ss3/im up is huge for his buzz. If it's flames he can make a statement but he still won't be future yet. Son only 24 he got alot of time. Migosthuggin could've been a big deal also.

"Hey, I"

Be having me out here wanting to profess my love to my girl in front of my girl with not the slightest damb given. :smh:

"Hey, I"

Be having me out here wanting to profess my love to my girl in front of my girl with not the slightest damb given. :smh:
Gotta listen to that **** once a day. The most gangsta simp record ever.
I wanna bang like a pistol
I wanna bang like a crip do
I'm banging red like soo woo

"I might just tell that ho my secrets" 
mean.gif

but uzi vert could easily slide in his slot with a hit record and if it sounds outlandish i feel some of y'all say equally outlandish stuff with thug . lyor is hawking thug lately because he knows this could go either way with him . keep it a 100 , we should not be comparing him to future . just the notion of this conversation at this point is crazy to me . sorry ...

I rock wit Uzi but him and Thug aint even in the same lane so to say "he could take his slot". I'm not even talking skills bruh, Uzi aint even trap like that.
We can compare them cuz they the hottest in the A, use the same producers, and at one time used to do songs together
I'm keeping it a 100 with you, SS3 aint even make or break nothin bruh got songs it's just a matter of when he gon drop em

This dude talking bout soundscan SS3 releases on datpiff :lol:

Fam said organically get on the radio and proceeded to mention WATTBA :lol:

Like dudes above saying Thug young so he can definitely get there but right now Future is king of melodies.

And I don't care what anyone says. London and Thugger make magic.
smokin.gif

Thug and his producer Wheezy got some nice ones too.
Thug makes pure heat with literally everyone he gets in the studio with. 

London, Metro, Wheezy, Goose, Isaac Flame, Dun Deal, Mike Will. It don't even matter really. 

Man if a human being can't listen to "Hey, I" or "Power" and feel it, then their father is their mother's brother. Only logical explanation.

*looks subtly in the direction of Peep Game*

Last edited:
Bump all that talking Monster & 56 Nights can't be top , idc what projects he put out , but these tapes can be play from the beginning to the end .

Back
Top Bottom