Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Fly Ish Only is the go-to pregame anthem from now on, joint will have me running up in VIP ordering a full case of Ace of Spades when I can't even afford a shot of Paul 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The homie @lamekilla gonna come in here any moment now telling us this is mainstream Hollywood ****/Future's best days are behind him/this pales in comparison to I'm Up. :lol:
Nah, that's impossible. This>purple reign, I'm lowkey mad cuz I gotta take Longway outta rotation for a while

The homie @lamekilla gonna come in here any moment now telling us this is mainstream Hollywood ****/Future's best days are behind him/this pales in comparison to I'm Up.
laugh.gif
If he has something super negative to say about this, it just confirms he turned on Future cuz of his new found popularity.

Agreed on this being better than PR off first listen.

This man is on some other **** with it now. A solid 14 month run with no end in sight. :smh:

No bs Apple Music is dope...

I still bought the album though just to support the homie. Worth every penny. :smokin

Yep plus just sign up and get 3 months free.

**** is worth it jus off the strength of them having damn near Guccis whole catalog available ...thought it was 08 in my whip this week :lol:

Xanny family is dope, 

but as someone who is legally prescribed Xanax for anxiety, I cannot stress enough that this drug should not be abused recreationally... 

It's extremely addictive and the withdrawal symptoms are similar to trying to come off heroin, its not to be played with. The physical dependence is real.

Back
Top Bottom