Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

My bad... didn't see the responses...
Here's a link to the full version of Tonight: http://www.mediafire.com/?4k3mkikqofmksre

And I wanted to post this new track I just did... it's crazy, I really like it a lot, hopefully you guys do too... Also, mods, is there any way you guys can move this thread to the music forum? I feel bad posting !%#$ on here in the general forum... but anyway, hopefully u guys like this new track and thanks again for all the help on the Bruno Mars stuff... I just started writing for a Grammy award winning hip hop producer doing pop hooks, so hopefully something comes of that, but I'll keep y'all updated on all that stuff in this thread!

My bad... didn't see the responses...
Here's a link to the full version of Tonight: http://www.mediafire.com/?4k3mkikqofmksre

And I wanted to post this new track I just did... it's crazy, I really like it a lot, hopefully you guys do too... Also, mods, is there any way you guys can move this thread to the music forum? I feel bad posting !%#$ on here in the general forum... but anyway, hopefully u guys like this new track and thanks again for all the help on the Bruno Mars stuff... I just started writing for a Grammy award winning hip hop producer doing pop hooks, so hopefully something comes of that, but I'll keep y'all updated on all that stuff in this thread!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Good luck my dude. I wish I could sing. Any news on a tape though?
Yup... I'm about 2 songs away from being done, I'm still trying to get the album artwork done so if anyone knows any good artists... 

Originally Posted by jdi23

Good luck my dude. I wish I could sing. Any news on a tape though?
Yup... I'm about 2 songs away from being done, I'm still trying to get the album artwork done so if anyone knows any good artists... 

With all the songs you posted already, it seems like a little mixtape already. I'm going to show my girl tonight when I see her and hopefully she can spread the word to her friends. Keep it up, though. Also, what is your official artist name? I don't know whether to put G. Sharma or Sharm in the "artist" category on iTunes
laugh.gif

With all the songs you posted already, it seems like a little mixtape already. I'm going to show my girl tonight when I see her and hopefully she can spread the word to her friends. Keep it up, though. Also, what is your official artist name? I don't know whether to put G. Sharma or Sharm in the "artist" category on iTunes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

laugh.gif
Hahah I've always gone by "G. Sharma" but lately some people say they like Sharms better or Sharma... just go w/ G. Sharma haha, but idc what people call me

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

laugh.gif
Hahah I've always gone by "G. Sharma" but lately some people say they like Sharms better or Sharma... just go w/ G. Sharma haha, but idc what people call me

Dope! 
pimp.gif

There's always so many things to listen back to with your vocals, very immersive vocals...haromizing on point, adlibs on point, everything.

Dope! 
pimp.gif

There's always so many things to listen back to with your vocals, very immersive vocals...haromizing on point, adlibs on point, everything.

^^ Thanks mannnn
The mixtape is comin out soon... honestly I got the bulk of the songs done... but recently I've got some sick opportunities to write for some artists I've looked up to and I haven't been able to finalize the tracks...

Also anybody got any connects to some blogs I can get it on when it's done? Tryna network...

Back
Top Bottom