OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Lets keep it up.

Lakers are playing better defense right now than the C's.

The so called "Best defensive team in the league"

Everyone forgets the Lakers are a good defensive team also.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
JVG

My man gasol is blocking shots like a bulletproof vest Lakers is doing a good job so far

why jvg acting like kobe had to study that flim then #%!+! could have done that last week
laugh.gif

Jordan won his fifth title at age 34,Kobe will win his at age 31
laugh.gif
too easy
grin.gif

Good first half by lakers, I expect Boston to come out strong in the second half especially KG. Hope Lakers can keep this pace going

DimSum9 wrote:
anyone know what shoes kobe is wearing? its all white.. pic please.

it's his shoe, finals edition or whatever.  check the thread in the nike forum.

I'm throwing this out there but...Barkley and Van Gundy for commentary next year Finals

Lakers need to keep up the energy, STOP TURNING THE DAMN BALL, and lamar needs to show up. COME ON SON
indifferent.gif

"he was blessed with that big ol booty"

come on Kobe, that was suspect...
sick.gif
smh.gif

Man F'ing Lamar Joseph Odumb

The Finals have started homie.

Get rid of the candy & weed.

Man up and be a factor and play like we all know u can and should play every damn game.

Nice halftime special on Kobe. Its hard to read the dude, because we all know thats part show. But at the same time, you know that he realistically has to have studied film on those kind of guys.

Glad he said that everything isnt his, and a combination of everybody else. Kinda like coaching... similar systems of play gets passed down the generational lines, glad Kobe is able to recognize that.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
at Kobe fronting like he wasnt a Jordan fan...

Who was he going to emulate, Magic?  Worthy?  Scott?  Coop?  Not difficult to believe that he rooted against MJ, but loved his game.  I'm sure there are a lot of people like that.  I always rooted against MJ, but I loved watching him play.

Back
Top Bottom