OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

I'm glad Phil and Kobe put Chris Rock in his place, celebrity or not, don't make you have the right to try to talk to them when they are doing they jobs.
And for once, he shut the hell up and didn't have much to say.

Originally Posted by WallaceFactor

this series is gonna be boring...ratings will be low
[h1]TV ratings for Game 1 of Finals up 17 percent[/h1]

Posted Jun 4 2010 1:35PM
NEW YORK (AP) -- The opener of the Celtics-Lakers NBA finals matched the teams' meeting two years ago for the highest preliminary rating for a Game 1 since 2004.

Los Angeles' 102-89 win Thursday night on ABC earned a 10.4 overnight rating, up 17 percent from the 8.9 for last year's Magic-Lakers series.

Ratings measure the percentage of all homes with televisions tuned into a program. Overnight ratings represent the country's largest markets.

Link:

http://www.nba.com/2010/n...dex.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

I'm glad Phil and Kobe put Chris Rock in his place, celebrity or not, don't make you have the right to try to talk to them when they are doing they jobs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u mad? 

These guys are funny as hell, but I find it annoying when they use the NBA finals especially in L.A., to promote a movie.

It's no wonder people talk so much crap about the fair-weather fans in L.A.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

These guys are funny as hell, but I find it annoying when they use the NBA finals especially in L.A., to promote a movie.

It's no wonder people talk so much crap about the fair-weather fans in L.A.

*shrugs*

Yeah, I had never seen that before. You'd never it
at Oracle.

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u mad? 

No, but apparently Phil and Kobe were

We were talking about the Kobe and Chris Rock thing at work today and I was really starting to wonder did he even hear Chris Rock?  For some I really do not think he even heard Chris Rock.....

I am not sure what Pau was doing talking about Garnet the way he did in the post game but I would say he should not have done that. I know what he said was not meant to be taken the way it was but you got to not give them any fuel.

Doc says that the knee is fine, I am not sure this is true. I will be completely surprised if KG doesn't come out with his A game. If not then IMO he doesn't have it in him to do this on this level right now.

Game 2 should be interesting. I think the Lakers need this game.

we need to keep the intensity and protect homecourt or else this series is over

pau should just shut his mouth cause kg doesnt need anymore motivation...he better show up and man 10x more now that he opened his mouth

what was chris rock saying to kobe?

roll.gif
@ at kobe pilgrim gif

i expect the celts to punch back tomorrow we better be ready

Lakers D was way better than the Celts D in Game 1. I didn't see that coming at all. Lakers rebounding was also killer. Our bigs had to rotate to the guard penetration and our guards weren't crashing the defensive glass.

Refs sucked, but in a perfectly even way. Calling every touch foul and even inventing them. That style of reffing is murder to the Celtics D.

Refs called the game poorly.... Advantage lakers....

Celtics just gotta keep Ray Ray out of foul trouble

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Lakers D was way better than the Celts D in Game 1. I didn't see that coming at all. Lakers rebounding was also killer. Our bigs had to rotate to the guard penetration and our guards weren't crashing the defensive glass.

Refs sucked, but in a perfectly even way. Calling every touch foul and even inventing them. That style of reffing is murder to the Celtics D.
co-sign to everything you said

i was surprised on how well the Laker defense was at this game and rebounding edge too...the 2 things the celts do great at defense and rebound...we beat them in their own game surprisingly

yes refs sucked both ways

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

JA Adande on PTI just mentioned that Kobe .gif with the hat lol
I saw that too right now.
laugh.gif

#NT running things!
pimp.gif
I missed it, anybody got a vid?  listening to the podcast right now.

Back
Top Bottom