roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE BEEN SAYIN THAT ALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He`s been telling dude he cant guard him all night.....now they T him up for that???? This is just plain stupid now.......allot of crap goin on tonight.

thats not fair...they shoulda went over to the film for that. Took away the Rockets chance to win.

How the #!#$ do the refs miss that call anyway? They $%@%!+ around and called a foul on Artest, he's the one that got elbowed...I'd be tight too.

how can anyone be a kobe fan with his antics like that? straight up dirty.. yuck.. a fan of a player like that must relate to him in the same fashion..

A technical for taunting Battier, saying 'You can't guard me'?!

He's... been doing that all game. I know, because I hate, and I've been watching it.

But NOW... in the 4th quarter... NOW it's a technical foul?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
'

NBA refs are as useful as male nipples.

These refs are horrible (especially joey Crawford) they've completely lost control of this game

I'm having flashbacks to pacers vs pistons over here

Originally Posted by enrique23

artest is a crazy a%$ mother$%&(^$
and thats why i wanted that man on the lakers, he's a beast and would have been great to have on defense in the playoffs.

just put lamar in already so we can blow this game out...oh no offense to anyone if you took my trash talking to heart........maaaammmmmmbbbbbaaa!!!

eek.gif
This Series.
It all started with Artest sayin Roy was better than Kobe haha.
Rockets needed to feed the ball to Yao more this game...but oh well, on to game 2.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

WOW. JOEY CRAWFORD HAS A QUICK TRIGGER.
That's why I hate him.

IMHO, that should have been a technical on Artest.
He ran up and confronted Kobe in a ill-mannered way, but there was no punches thrown or anything.

Mature move by Kobe by backing away...As I type this, he gets a technical.
laugh.gif
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom