Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I'll just say this:

There are very few humans that I can just kick in the head with no remorse. Kobe Bryant is one of them.
And, why is that?

He's one of those people I can't stand.

You know when you were younger in school there was that kid who was an absolute square, but had a unique talent? And he felt like that talent compensated for his square-status.

That's how I view this piece of %+@$. I cannot stand this mother +@!@@$.
I'm with you man.

You guys got some deep issues man seek counseling. And I am not trying to be funny either. You are effect saying you allow Kobe, a person you don't know personally and who could give a lick about you, to control you like you are a robot. He is controlling you and he doesn't even know it. How about get some self control and take the power back. You people are like children on NT, hating ball players and famous people. Are you serious??? Get a hobby, build something, do something with your life for real. I am seriously laughing over here.
laugh.gif
says the dude that keeps riding Kobe.

Anyways, I laugh at these Kobe fans saying Kobe could drop Artest. For real though? Ron would end Kobe's life in 10 seconds or less.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Normally I don't agree with that kind of play going on but you know what Scola deserved that for all the junk he does after the shot.

was this after the foul on odom or something else?

He has been doing stuff after the plays are over for the past two games. He is basically Sasha on the Rockets. Sasha should be slapped too, I would slap himmyself if I could. He was grabbing all over Odom but whatever I laugh at it all. I think Fish will get suspended even though it was a hard foul, because he didit intentionally.

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Also, Ron says "im ron artest, the wrong guy to hit" I got news for you pal, Kobe trains with Bruce Lee's old trainer, and this aint no self defense class, its a attack first fighting style so if Ron wants to go im sure Kobe can give him teh touch of death and end all you Rockets fans off after him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Delusional Kobe *edit: warned*. Just like someone said earlier, Kobe is all bark, no bite (ask Chris Childs)
all bark no bite? would you rather have Kobe hit Artest on that play only to be suspended for game 3? I dont get what you mean? Remember whenAnthony Peeler hit KG in teh playoffs in game 6... now i bet you were teh type back then to say "KG is all bark, no bite" (even though years later wecome to realize he actually is) but what you dont realize is that if he was "ALL BITE" at THAT moment and hit Peeler, the wolves would have lost. so
indifferent.gif
to you.

Why are you guys bringing up Kobe fighting? Was MJ a fighter? MJ and Kobe had the same type of fuel. Someone talks trash on them and you better believethey're gonna come at you and light your *$# up.

You can't be an MJ fan and believe everything he did a player was "Perfect" and hate Kobe for doing pretty much the same type of play MJ does orhas done. Anyone forget MJ was "Untouchable" because of the refs?

Seriously, some of you shouldn't even try to analyze basketball, you guys are bogus and one sided. I'm a Kobe fan to the fullest, but I know when theline is crossed. I'm not gonna sit here and type another response about the game, check the page before if you wanna argue.

quick question for those that say "ROn would kill Kobe in a fight"... do you think that Ron could take DJ Mbenga in a fight? simple answer please

kobe does not have a black belt.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

who is dj mbenga??? you are just putting random people who don't even play basketball? o wait...
Mbenga is a black belt. They say he can kill a man with one hand (no BS)

People loved Jordan and Kobe patterns his game and mannerisms after Jordan and people weren't ready to see Jordan go so they hate on Kobe. I don't see how someone could like Jordan and not like Kobe.

Not sure that makes sense. MJ/Bulls fans back then didn't even have Kobe on their radar.

First off, Jordan was a superior talent in every way to Kobe. Second, MJ had his "I'm that good" moments but he mostly let his game speak forhim. He played the game with class and tempered it with a sense of humility. Kobe is openly arrogant, to the point of disrespect. And he makes the game allabout him.

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Did you read Bill Simmons recent article where he touches on the l0 stages of a player's reaction to a game winning shot?

Yes, I did read that. Great article.

It's not just me who makes note of this stuff.

I see a lot of you guys are saying Scola deserved that hard foul on him by Fisher. I honestly don't remember what happened to where he deserved that so cansomeone explain this to me please? Maybe my homer-ism during the game made me miss something.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Also, Ron says "im ron artest, the wrong guy to hit" I got news for you pal, Kobe trains with Bruce Lee's old trainer, and this aint no self defense class, its a attack first fighting style so if Ron wants to go im sure Kobe can give him teh touch of death and end all you Rockets fans off after him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Delusional Kobe d-rider. Just like someone said earlier, Kobe is all bark, no bite (ask Chris Childs)

"tmoney85" is the most out of reality D-Rider I have EVER seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
"I got news for you pal!" LMFAO! What a LAME!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why because i use facts when assessing whether someone can take another player? and not just "oh he's tough because he gets lots oftechnicals so he must be really really tough" or "he grew up in the streets, he must be tough and would kill that sissy kobe who grew up initaly"

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^coming from a person who clearly idolizes a particular athlete. you might be under his control as well

I doubt you know what idolizing means, since you would have to know me a little better than from NT to make that claim. Because you see I have a sig and avitarthat has to do with Kobe you think I got Kobe clippings all on my wall??? Laughable.... Dictionary.com my friend.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I see a lot of you guys are saying Scola deserved that hard foul on him by Fisher. I honestly don't remember what happened to where he deserved that so can someone explain this to me please? Maybe my homer-ism during the game made me miss something.
Are you a Laker fan? If not you wouldn't understand. Because I sure as hell still don't get why either.

BTW, I believe DJ Mbenga would kill Artest in real life. Dude is raw and that's definetly the last person to F with in the NBA because he has nothing tolose.

I hate Kobe. I've hated him since his rookie year.

But he's the best player in the game, and he has that certain something that the league's been lacking since June of '98.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

quick question for those that say "ROn would kill Kobe in a fight"... do you think that Ron could take DJ Mbenga in a fight? simple answer please

kobe does not have a black belt.
trying to make a point that people go off of stupid assumptions when saying things like "ron would kill kobe" when they dont know whatsome of these players do during the off season and in breaks during the season (i.e. kobe trains with bruce lee's old trainer)

you were making the same generalizations about the people you were talking about...look in the mirror

Originally Posted by Burns1923

People loved Jordan and Kobe patterns his game and mannerisms after Jordan and people weren't ready to see Jordan go so they hate on Kobe. I don't see how someone could like Jordan and not like Kobe.
Not sure that makes sense. MJ/Bulls fans back then didn't even have Kobe on their radar.

First off, Jordan was a superior talent in every way to Kobe. Second, MJ had his "I'm that good" moments but he mostly let his game speak for him. He played the game with class and tempered it with a sense of humility. Kobe is openly arrogant, to the point of disrespect. And he makes the game all about him.

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Did you read Bill Simmons recent article where he touches on the l0 stages of a player's reaction to a game winning shot?

Yes, I did read that. Great article.

It's not just me who makes note of this stuff.

You have got to be kidding me. Did you watch Jordan play, dude talked more !##$ than anybody, much more than Kobe does. And you can say bulls fans did not haveKobe on their radar, but the majority of people who watched basketball payed attention to Kobe from day 1.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I'll just say this:

There are very few humans that I can just kick in the head with no remorse. Kobe Bryant is one of them.
And, why is that?

He's one of those people I can't stand.

You know when you were younger in school there was that kid who was an absolute square, but had a unique talent? And he felt like that talent compensated for his square-status.

That's how I view this piece of %+@$. I cannot stand this mother +@!@@$.
I'm with you man.

You guys got some deep issues man seek counseling. And I am not trying to be funny either. You are effect saying you allow Kobe, a person you don't know personally and who could give a lick about you, to control you like you are a robot. He is controlling you and he doesn't even know it. How about get some self control and take the power back. You people are like children on NT, hating ball players and famous people. Are you serious??? Get a hobby, build something, do something with your life for real. I am seriously laughing over here.
laugh.gif
says the dude that keeps riding Kobe.

Anyways, I laugh at these Kobe fans saying Kobe could drop Artest. For real though? Ron would end Kobe's life in 10 seconds or less.
For real, people kill me with that logic. "You hate Kobe and Kobe doesn't even care about you" Well you worship argue with me aboutdude and guess what? He don't give two %#+*% about you either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I hate Kobe. I've hated him since his rookie year.
But he's the best player in the game, and he has that certain something that the league's been lacking since June of '98.
Yup.... he's got that killer instinct & desire to win more then anyone else in the league.

It's what separates him from everyone else.

It's why he's the best player in the NBA

It's what Lebron James doesn't have.

Please stay away from the psychoanalysis folks.

"Disagree with opinions, not people."

But before the Kobe stans come out the woodworks,I meant in this playoff series,crazy as Ron is, he is not going to let this happen.

I'm not sure if this is right, but someone on a different board posted Kobe's career numbers against Artest: 40.1 min., 27.6 PPG (48.1%), 5.7 RPG, 6.1APG, 2.0 SPG, 3.6 TO

Artest can't hang with Kobe. Battier on the other hand...

Btw, when did it become okay to refer to people as "stans" here? Fanboy and hater are merely dismissive. Stan = stalker fan which takes it a bit toofar because it gets personal.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Delusional Kobe d-rider. Just like someone said earlier, Kobe is all bark, no bite (ask Chris Childs)

I wonder why no one calls out Child's for back peddling as Kobe goes after him for being punched. Oh Well.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

I see a lot of you guys are saying Scola deserved that hard foul on him by Fisher. I honestly don't remember what happened to where he deserved that so can someone explain this to me please? Maybe my homer-ism during the game made me miss something.
Are you a Laker fan? If not you wouldn't understand. Because I sure as hell still don't get why either.

Because he looks like Captain Caveman, that's why.

Back
Top Bottom