OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS DUDE

co sign him & his buddy KVSM23vs24 who cries and gets butt hurt whenever they don't get to start Laker game day threads.

eh...diff between me and other thread starters, I'm not biased towards either team, "Lets get it">? obvious OP's a Lakers fan

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS DUDE

co sign him & his buddy KVSM23vs24 who cries and gets butt hurt whenever they don't get start Laker game day threads.

^

I like your style
pimp.gif
, everytime I eat popeyes during a Laker game, they are 7-0

Don't get it twisted I work it all out
pimp.gif

^

I like your style
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^

I like your style
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^

I like your style
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Game 4 thursday night.

The most beautiful thing in the world is sharing so it would be beautiful to share with Celtics fans how I felt 2 years ago the last time the 2 teams met in a game 4.  I had a stunned shocked what the hell happened look after the Lakers blew that lead,  hopefully you guys can feel somewhat similar on Thursday.

If history holds up this should be the game of the series in every Finals between the 2 teams since 1984, game 4 has been huge.

1984, mchale rambis clothesline, considered one of the greatest Finals games ever.
1985,  dennis johnson (rip) hits a game winner at the buzzer to tie the series at 2-2
1987, magic johnson game winning shot over mchale, bird, and parrish
2008, 24 point comeback win for boston
2010, ????????????????????

This should be the official game thread and the other 2 threads by NT e-fame seekers need to get locked up.

Also mods: Method Man, Holden, SKA

We need a new rule put here on NT where NT posters on here who start game threads with 1 minute left in games & when games aren't done yet should get suspended the first time and if they continue to do it those posters should get PERMA BANNED and IP blocked from NT.

truthfully i thought the game threads were supposed to be 24 hours prior to tipoff, which is why i made the games 5 and 6 game threads in the suns series a day before the game.

i came back from vegas last sunday and saw the game 1 thread made 4 days before game 1, i tried following suit and making the game 2 thread after game 1 was over and suprise suprise one was already made, i could care less what game thread they go with, as long as Paul Pierce's prophecy still has a chance of comming true come 9pm pst on thursday night.

we gotta continue to attack the paint, hopefully fisher's willingness to expose that helps us benefit. but as i'm typing this i believe celtics will go to zone but we did very good today so will just wait, WAIT ...... WAIT....

Let's

GOoO

LAYY

KURRZzZz!!!!

I start game threads with no bias to any team, it should be that way, but if Cedric wants it that badly he can have it no biggie

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

I start game threads with no bias to any team, it should be that way, but if Cedric wants it that badly he can have it no biggie

laugh.gif
fail,   why start a game thread with a few minutes left in the game though,  had the Celtics came back and won you woulda looked like a buffon startin the thread with time left in the game.

i think the one who wants the game threads badly would be you champ

Back
Top Bottom