OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

This game was such a downer. The only person who had heart and wanted to win was Kobe. Kobe is the only one showing passion out there. The whole Celtics team is showing passion and they want to win it. Kobe is the only one on the lakeshow that wants to win right now.

I still have hope will win both games in LA

Tony's block and that Paul to Rondo play
pimp.gif

Happy we left the Garden on a good note, but LA was still in the game until the final 20 seconds or so
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

roll.gif
@ Laker fans hate for their own team
roll.gif
I still think Lakers will win both at home, but I would absolutely love for Phil to get a loss on that 47-0 record.

$tern going to get this to gm7, by any means necessary. lakers just got to hold court, wouldn't be surprised if they still won.the advantage for C's is that they just need 2 of their big 4 to showup and they got a shot at a win. their bench is outplaying the lakers, but will that happen on the road, also? seems like kg found the fountain of youth, he's been ballin, but i would like to see him grab more rebs.

can we trade ron for trevor next year?
I'm not even gonna complain if the ball hit the rim or not...   I'm more upset that we couldn't even get the rebound again on that brick from Ray.  

Tony's block and that Paul to Rondo play
pimp.gif

Happy we left the Garden on a good note, but LA was still in the game until the final 20 seconds or so
embarassed.gif

LA played bad, C's played well. No ref excuses should be even mentioned. LA better not lose this series.

Really wish Kobe would have attacked like that last game in the fourth quarter when we needed him. If he can get those shots against the Celtics starters, what was stopping him from doing it last game against the bench?

That being said, he's the only one on the team who showed up tonight and he played great. The entire rest of the team should be ashamed. They are really showing their true colors the past two games. Aside from Fisher (we know how much of a competitor and proven asset he is, he just had a tough night) the rest of the team is soft as baby poo. For all the attention Gasol got in these playoffs, he's done absolutely zero to dispel his label of soft. When Bynum isn't out there Gasol is practically inept, and no matter who's on the floor exhibits a stubborn refusal to post on the low block, instead drifting out on the wing like the soft piece of *$%# he is.

BTW put me on record as saying Doc is outcoaching Phil in this series. I know he's all about staying even and executing, but WHEN THE TEAM ISN'T %@*$+$@ EXECUTING, TELLING THEM TO STAY CALM AND EXECUTE IS NOT ENOUGH, YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by GotShpat

Boston Cel'sh1ts" will get murdered this sunday, im ready to bet my life on it...

paypal: [email protected]
celly 202 375 9553
iss: iLLbanianKid
aim: shpatsoyeah
msn: [email protected]

Located in Bethesda, Maryland.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...86_4204379_2974698_n.jpg

Ill bet my wife on the series 2..

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn...86_4092443_5953542_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...86_3583057_6139743_n.jpg

Dude owes me a few stacks, but I know he will disappear.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Phil Jackson is garbage at coaching.
LOL. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on NT. A guy who has 10 rings is a garbage coach? Are you going to clown John Wooden now for dying before reaching his 100th birthday? You gonna say he didn't have enough heart. I have no stock in either team so this is coming from someone who just loves basketball and watching a good game. Your team didn't show up tonight and it happens, but to call it coaching from one of the winningest coaches in NBA history, your fooling yourself. I love LA fans, whether it's baseball, basketbally or whatever sport, they are so quick to turn on their team but always ready to ride the wagon when they win. This made my night.

other than Kobe, the rest of the Lakers played like home court is a cushion...... basically what I'm saying is, they played without urgency because they think they can just go back home and win two games.....

Celtics have the better team 1-12 , plain and simple.

We have to play almost perfect to win, they just have to play decent.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Man... if we win this series. Wade, Lebron, Dwight, Kobe. That would be a sick list of victims.

And they all got killed by washed up geriatric has-beens
roll.gif
roll.gif

One more win! Celtics can close it on the road! Kobe will show up, yet his cast won't. So, all in all Celtics player want it more!
Can't wait till it rains Green in LA! Owwwwwww

One more win! Celtics can close it on the road! Kobe will show up, yet his cast won't. So, all in all Celtics player want it more!
Can't wait till it rains Green in LA! Owwwwwww

LA barely showed up tonight... Kobe on the other hand did & played great.

They had some chances at the end their too...

If it wasn't for Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo would be my fav player in the NBA. No question about it. He is just that damn fun to watch.

To put to rest whether the ball hit the rim or not

Lakers shouldve got the rebound and boxed out anyways

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Watching the Lakers tonight reminded me of watching the Cavs. Kobe (LeBron) was carrying the team, and everyone else scored 10 or less. Missing FT's (Ron, Pau) and just not playing with heart.
We had it the first 2/3 games; I don't know where it went.
nerd.gif

I know man.  I don't get it.  They really did look like the Cavs tonight.  It was Mamba, then everyone else just tagging along.  %@$++ depressing to watch dude.  
ohwell.gif
  I'm real excited to see them in Game 6.  I wonder how vocal Kobe got in the locker room after the game.  

I would love to get a job as a beat reporter, or member of the media. They ask the dumbest "questions," most of which are really just statements.

Bottomline is just the Lakers haven't played well as a team since Game 1 really. The Celtics have continued to get better and we've just regressed as a squad. I think we have enough to stave off elimination on Tuesday, but I have my doubts for the first time that they'll win the series now. The Celtics TEAM no doubt just wants it more right now. I hope these guys don't think just cause they are back at Staples, that everything is gonna be gravy, cause I'm sure the C's don't want a Game 7 as much as the Lakers want to force one.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Phil Jackson is garbage at coaching.
LOL. This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on NT. A guy who has 10 rings is a garbage coach? Are you going to clown John Wooden now for dying before reaching his 100th birthday? You gonna say he didn't have enough heart. I have no stock in either team so this is coming from someone who just loves basketball and watching a good game. Your team didn't show up tonight and it happens, but to call it coaching from one of the winningest coaches in NBA history, your fooling yourself. I love LA fans, whether it's baseball, basketbally or whatever sport, they are so quick to turn on their team but always ready to ride the wagon when they win. This made my night.

The f! are you talking about
laugh.gif
i never mentioned him hahahahahahaha
I
meant as to more of this series. im not a fan of his though.

i love him, because he is our coach.

But, i can easily make an argument as to why he aint all what he's meant to be.

when they went to that wired thing, he said something like, "Boston has lost given up the most fourth quarter leads"
indifferent.gif
who the F cares about that. tell them other stuff, no shiit we have to execute.

Back
Top Bottom