OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah not really a fan of how crammed/rushed all the storylines are now. Season feels like an episode of highlight reels and fan service. Still enjoyable but I wish it was 10eps. Stark and Lannister Bros reunion was rushed. LF and Varys basically jobbers now. Wish Da Dream Team had more time to interact. :smh:

I feel the same way. They were building up a few characters since the beginning and now that they are rushing things you can just tell that they don't have enough time to go in depth with these characters. Bran is the perfect example. We saw him get dragged around for what 5 season? He became the 3ER and had a bunch of visions last season and you figure we're going to see more of the same this season. Then he arrives at Winterfell and they just show him rolling around in his wheel chair acting like a weirdo. I don't think he has had one vision the entire season and I can only remember him warging once which was this last episode to warn Jon that the army of the dead is heading to Eastwatch. They could have easily went a few more seasons just seeing how much theyve breezed through so far this season.

It's about to be lit!!!!!

Gonna be best episode this season I heard

I stayed away from everyone who watches it and this thread...

Almost started reading that other GOT thread. If I didn't read that spoiler title, I would have ruined it for me.

Back
Top Bottom