OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HONEYMOON on netflix has yggritte in it.. she's mad ugly but the more you look at her in the movie the hotter she got.. she's office cute

I think the script for season 8 will be leaking soon.

Arya was on Jimmy Kimmel and hinted at the ending of the show... seemed like it's a happy ending.

She gave the script to her mom so only a matter of time before it's leaked to the masses.

yoooo whats up this thread is dead without GOT. Anyone peep that show Counterpart?? Sh*t is no joke

So you bumped the thread to say it was dead, when the last ep was in 2017 and the next ep isn't til 2019, just to bring up another show?

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Yeah but there's usually some relation. Similar theme/concept or same actors.

You just randomly bringing up a completely different show had me like :rofl: :smh:

You just randomly bringing up a completely different show had me like :rofl: :smh:
ive seen it done in here several times before. Didn’t think it would have such a reaction tbh. I guess I’ll just wait til 2019 to post again so I don’t hurt any feelings(not yours) or break any rules lol

on another note, I guess u can say Counterpart has some GOT relation being that Harry Lloyd is a main character

*****its not taking as a spoiler I tried, but warning to anyone reading*****

If you guys want me to remove this just let me know.

I always kinda got that feeling way in the back of my head since no one knows exactly who his mother was, they hid him from all the mayhem for seasons only to bring him back, and the opening credits with the Lion, Dragon, Direwolf, and Stag sigil more so once Stannis was gone (why keep the Stag). I never thought they'd go that route, but I could see it happening.

No offense to anyone but that Gendry theory is absolutely ridiculous and the website that referenced that theory is wildin.

No offense to anyone but that Gendry theory is absolutely ridiculous and the website that referenced that theory is wildin.

None taken here I've just enjoyed the show for the most part (i'm a little partial to the Starks, but never went for any house too hard core, Ramsey was probably my favorite character... but I already knew from the get he wasn't gonna be around too long) the thing I found more interesting was that it doesn't sound like anyone is making it out of this story alive... that said I could see the Gendry thing happening I just dont think they go that way, they should have had a lot more character development with him, if they were going that route IMO.

None taken here I've just enjoyed the show for the most part (i'm a little partial to the Starks, but never went for any house too hard core, Ramsey was probably my favorite character... but I already knew from the get he wasn't gonna be around too long) the thing I found more interesting was that it doesn't sound like anyone is making it out of this story alive... that said I could see the Gendry thing happening I just dont think they go that way, they should have had a lot more character development with him, if they were going that route IMO.
Wasn't directed to you specifically, I've seen the theory before and the article reminded me of it.
Dissecting the show and coming up with/reading different theories is part of the fun, so don't let my saltiness ruin that:lol:

Back
Top Bottom