OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read the spoiler, and I hope im not overstepping, but they nailed it when they mentioned how dumb the Mountain looked without the helmet smh

Other than that, I loved the episode. RIP to The Hound, my fav character |l

The unfortunate part is that the ****ed up, inexplicable story writing is not over, and I'm not alluding to people dying. :sick:

This is really some **** writing.

The same episode you got Dany killing the innocent they decide to have Cersi's final scene be this sobbing performance where she's in the arms of Jamie crying about I want to live and want my baby to live.

Like seriously? Trying to garner sympathy from Cersi in her final moments meanwhile Dany killing everybody :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Because people saying this isn't cannon and it's going to be different in the books

Keep up.

Who’s people? One person has said that...lmao

Most people here have no issue or care for the book, that’s why there is a thread dedicated for that.

KEEP UP.

Who’s people? One person has said that...lmao

Most people here have no issue or care for the book, that’s why there is a thread dedicated for that.

KEEP UP.

I responded to the person that stated it was canon that's why I quoted him when I responded.

Take an estrogen blocker and calm down.

Disagree.

People say this show lost its balls. It got soft. It’s weak now.

I think they hinted at and built (whether well or poorly, either way) Dany to be the mad queen. She finally did, and y’all saying it was too much.

The show was known for being relentless. That’s what lead me to it and kept me here. The unknowing “for sure” what would happen or how.

We didn't see girl going mad queen until her and cersei lite started getting catty with each other

We all of a sudden see her going from seeing the bigger picture to all of a sudden being concerned with Sansa.. especially after she embraced yara for the same thing

Dany really had to put in like 10 mins of work tonight and was done for the episode. We will just show the dragon flying around we don’t need a close up.

Yo, how honorable is Jon Snow? Dude killed a North man without any hesitation when he saw him doing wrong lol.

giphy.gif

TFW he was talking about Dany

Wouldn't say Dany switched on the second to last episode. She's been bull****tin the whole szn on a power trip I'd say this was the culmination of her S8 nonsense
This is true. They were building up to it but they rushed it to this extreme point.

First 4 eps dont point to full on massacre. Just points to her taking the more ruthless option than the merciful one. Maybe if they showed the citizens ungrateful and not welcoming her it'd mean more.

How long of a buildup would have been sufficient for Dany to become the mad queen? Keep in mind we knew going into the season we only had 6 episodes. Should they have waited until the last 5 minutes of the finale? She literally lost everyone around her, two dragons and is paranoid about Jon having the support of the people. Missandei’s death alone isn’t what broke her, it was a culmination of everything. Her mind was made up about burning it all before she even got to KL to me

They been showing signs from episode 1 that the Targs have anger problems. Remember her damn brother lol? How long was it before the Mad King went full madness? From all the stories they told about the people he burned alive it didn’t sound like he was ever good to the people.

One of the things that struck me about the Spoilers of War episode last season was that you really don't know who to root for. It's a downright slaughter and while Dany was the "hero" in that battle, she torched the hell out of the Lannister/Tarly army. And we see things from the ground and how horrifying a dragon attack is. The dragons are the gamechanger. Dany has finally gone full villain.

Disagree.

People say this show lost its balls. It got soft. It’s weak now.

I think they hinted at and built (whether well or poorly, either way) Dany to be the mad queen. She finally did, and y’all saying it was too much.

The show was known for being relentless. That’s what lead me to it and kept me here. The unknowing “for sure” what would happen or how.

I think what people meant about wanting the show to be more relentless is with Characters we cared for and were invested in, like in the Red Wedding, Neds Beheading, Renly getting killed, blowing up the Cept with multiple characters we watched for seasons, but a whole hour of a dragon burning down a city bunch of extras (women and Children) for a visual gag? Nahhhh to show a full heel turn of a character whom, yes, has been power hungry from the beginning but always showed compassion for commoners...ya can keep apologizing all ya want, the horrible writing continues man...

Let me not get started on Jon....can this fool walk normally? Why does he always do this drunk walk during battle? Why this dude simping so hard for Danny?

Back
Top Bottom