OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
she was aight, def not worth betraying walder over. I remember liking the frey girl his uncle married better.

Roslin Frey better than Talisa?
tumblr_nqz5vmGtgt1r8xjj2o2_250.gif

I think not.

3554.gif

Professional Counselors are Making Themselves Available for $50 an Hour on Skype for Game of Thrones Fans Unable to Cope With the Show's End
  • Professional counselors are making themselves available to speak with fans via Skype to help them sort out their emotions after Sunday's series finale airs
  • The service will cost fans about $25 for 30 minutes and $50 for a full hour
  • The counselors will be 'familiar' with the series and can be selected by fans
  • Counselors will help fans move on after eight seasons of their series obsession
13647000-0-image-a-84_1558158164664.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Game-Thrones-fans-unable-cope-end-show.html

Game of Thrones fanatics worried about the outcome of Sunday's series finale can take comfort in knowing that counselors are standing by, ready to help them sort out their emotions about the way the show ends.

A Bark.com listing has gone up, advertising the launch and availability of 'specialized Game of Thrones counselling service to help bereft fans seek support and get the help they need through this tough time.'

The listing clarifies that these 'qualified counselors' are 'familiar' with the series — naturally — and will be able to help fans 'digest their feelings and interpretation of the show, which could range from anger and confusion to sadness and grief.'

13646534-7043605-image-a-94_1558158372596.jpg

13646532-7043605-image-m-93_1558158353649.jpg

Game of Thrones fans can now book time with professional counselors to help them deal with the fact that the series is ending Sunday and that's the last they'll see of Jon Snow (left) and Daenerys Targaryen (right)

13646526-7043605-image-m-96_1558158388963.jpg

The listing advertising the counseling services was posted on Bark.com

After eight years of being obsessed with the series, these professional counselors will be able to do the important work of guiding 'fans on how to move on after almost a decade of fandom.'

Those who sign up for the sessions will connect with their counselors via Skype for £20 (roughly $25) for a 30-minute session and £40 ($50) for an hour-long session, according to the listing.

It appears that fans will be able to pick their counselor, although it's unclear exactly what sort of qualifications these counselors have.

While it may seem a bit overboard for fans of a TV show to require professional help because the series is ending, a Bark.com counselor said that the connection that people have with their favorite TV shows and movies often result in particularly strong attachments to the entertainment properties.

13646528-7043605-image-a-97_1558158409519.jpg

Fans will be able to pick their counselors, who are 'familiar' with the series, and speak with them via Skype for 30 minute or hour-long chunks of time (stock)

Stephen King Defends Game Of Thrones Season 8

Game-of-Thrones-645x370.jpeg

https://411mania.com/movies/stephen-king-defends-game-thrones/

Game Of Thrones ongoing final season has proven to be a controversial one, with every episode seemingly sparking fan outcry for one reason or another, largely down to a debate over what the proper conclusion for the popular series would truly be.

But according to Stephen King, that’s really down to the fact that nobody really wants to see the series end at all. The famous author defended the season thus far and stated this case in a recent tweet:

This is such bull ****.

I don't care that it ends. I care that they are putting out GARBAGE. From one ep to the next means ****ing NOTHING.

S7 all about the war vs the dead. Travel for ONE dead soldier to prove they exist. Gain ONE SINGLE SOLDIER. Win the war anyways. Irrelevant S7 now. (Not to mention run, send bird, fly all the way back bs)

S7 about this war, war lasts one ep. One.

Mighty Night King. 8 seasons of dead hype, he kills ONE soldier. Theon. The 57th most important character.

Ep 2 "we're all gonna die tonight, but we'll die together". Zero die.

Ep 4, dozen ships, machine gun Scorpions, ep 5, hundreds of ships, TWO ****ING SCORPIONS!!!!!!!??!?!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!?!!!

Ep 3, Dothraki army obliterated. Blown out like a candle. 5 seconds. Lite work. 4-5 stagger back with Jorah.

Ep 5 HUNDREDS of Dotraki rush the gate.

Unsullied get killed vs Harpy, BUM RUSHED by the dead, slaughtered by the scorpions, got 50 of them at the gate ep 4, ep 6 THOUSANDS in attendance.

7-7 dragon takes down thousand year old wall. With ease.
8-5 King's Landing Castle is OBLITERATED. Exploding walls & ****. Just dusting them walls.
8-3 Jon is hiding behind 6 rocks vs dragon. :stoneface:

Brianne's arc close.
Jamie's arc close.
Tormund's arc close.
Bronn's arc close.
Bran's arc close.
Night King's arc close.
Ghosts arc close.
Sam's arc close.
Dario's arc close.

WTF??????

All those scorpions placed on the castle walls. Fired one single scorpion, obliterated.

MULTIPLE Giants with the dead army 7-7, ONE single Giant 8-3.

ZERO kills by a single White Walker 8-3.

20,000 Golden Army soldiers, ZERO kills.

Go **** yourselves "we just don't want it to end". **** You. This is Dexter level closing of a series.

Hell yes I want it to end, they are ruining this show.

I don't mean to ***** about it. I wanted a solid close, I expected greatness. 6 eps, ok leggo.

Ep 1, setup. Ok, I get it.

Ep 2, setup. Ok, wtf? But whatever, I'm HYPE for Ep 3.

Ep 3, I can't see ****. Arya from Steph Curry range, single shot, oh wait, they didn't tell us that was the only place he could be stabbed. How?

Ep 4, another setup ep. Uhhhhhh
Dany "FORGOT" about Euron's Navy.......IT WAS BROUGHT UP THE PREVIOUS ****ING SCENE you stupid *** writers.

Ep 5, another war, over in 5 minutes, let's burn Innocents for a half hour tho. :stoneface:

I mean.......they are insulting us. Stop covering for bad content. Stop wasting episodes with filler. (Dragons aren't eating......let's go fly for........what, purpose?)

It took 2 eps to get from the wall to Winterfell, but the entire Dany army went King's Landing to Winterfell FIRST?!?!?!?!?;?!? What the **** are we doing?

We "stranded" the Unsullied at Casterly Rock. They still made it exactly where needed no prob.

S7 Bend the Knee 52 times
S8 if you fail me again, it will be the last, 10 and counting. Jesus Christ.

Episode 2 was by far the best episode of season 8. It actually had proper pacing, meaningful character dialogue, and made the audience feel that this was the final time we were ever going to see these people alive. The stakes felt REAL high as that episode ended. Not to mention the nod to the books with Jenny's song.

And it's not surprising because it's the only episode written by Bryan Cogman, the only writer left that genuinely gives a **** about the show.

i also wish we had more tie ins/callbacks/payoff for early story

like as if its coming full circle so to speak

that video where the guy rewrote TBOW kinda touched on some good points too

Back
Top Bottom