OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IM glad it’s over so I don’t have to ever watch anything written by these two idiots again. ****ing losers.
Next up ****ing Star Wars up even more.
Where is Ari Gold when you need him
This episode man.
giphy (10).gif

Watching it with wife now, the disappointment won't subside.
giphy (11).gif

The Unsullied just leave?

Bran is the king? After doing nothing? Really?

Drogon just flys away never to be heard from again? He’s smart enough to figure out that the iron throne caused Dany to go mad but not smart enough to figure out that he shouldn’t have torched KL?

Arya basically turns into a Greyjoy? I thought she was a ninja assisin with special powers?

Jon’s true identity means nothing?

At least we got to see Ghost.

Thank Jesus I had to go do some other shh and couldn't watch the first half

But at least in the spoilers Jon/aegon and co find another circle, so at least with that it would make sense why bran took the kingdom and placed Jon and I guess Sansa in the north

But having said that why the hell would greywork and the dorthraki keep Jon alive for however long it would take to get a cripple from winterfell to kingslanding?

Also why would the unsullied have so much say if they were leaving anyways?

Also if the unsullied had so much say, why they let tyrion go free and become the hand?

And lastly, if there is nothing out there in the north and the free folk are now friends with the southerners, why the hell is there still a night's watch?

Back
Top Bottom