OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
br86g2zh7az21.jpg

I didn’t hate it

It was in line with the rest of this seasons writing/pacing

honestly, I expected worse(I didn’t read any spoilers)

I need a list of everyone who claimed folks were being too hard on these clowns in here

We need answers

And I know for damn sure they ain't coming from D&D, unless Disney does their thing

Man I was hoping the spoilers for the last ep was a troll job but no... spot on.
What a trash ending. I was down with the ep until Bran's election. Half the people there had no clue wtf Tyrion was talking about but they were cool with electing him.
That stark ship was sick

Man I was hoping the spoilers for the last ep was a troll job but no... spot on.
What a trash ending. I was down with the ep until Bran's election. Half the people there had no clue wtf Tyrion was talking about but they were cool with electing him.
That stark ship was sick

Spoilers would have actually been slightly better.. at least the spoilers said Jon found something in the north

Which would make bran's turn at least make sense

Or some spoilers he bran's eyes go blue, so he'd be the new night king

havent watched yet
first time in the thread today
scrolled down really fast
was it trash or nah
and if it was trash
was it just trash
or was it TRASH

Writers said hey let's let the dragon fly off by itself to some unknown destination knowing that it's going to have to eat a **** ton of food and would most likely kill everything in sight . Pure nonsense
:rofl:

Bronn probably got that title by default considering he's in charge of the wealthiest spot in Westeros.

Back
Top Bottom