OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Visually, beauty wise, loved it. Cinematography was great. Lot of gorgeous shots.

Hound/Arya, LOVED that. Nailed that scene, that moment, that arc. Well done.

Tyrion/Jamie, solid, not elite, but solid.

Everything else.......lol

So..........

We was LOBBIN Scorpions last ep. AK-47'in those things. They was SINGIN. Dragon, ships, precision, fully automatic, they was doin it.

They fired 3 tonight. 3. THREE. They fired THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ************* Scorpions tonight. One dragon lit every single one up in seconds and all they got off was 3. Land, and sea this time. Only sea last ep.

Red Keep a big *** building. Huge. Based on background shots, Dragon lights up the water, then destroys the front gate. (And all the scorpions)
Problem............that means she flew from the ships, past the Red Keep, to the gate. But D&D said the Keep was what made her snap..........uhhhhhh

Jon's army of the North was in on killing unarmed soldiers? Huh? Unsullied/Dothraki following Dany I'll buy. But North men?

Arya is The Rock. Cuz they dropped a few buildings on her but she keep getting up.

Jamie got stabbed quite a few times, movin around pretty good. :lol:

So..........Euron survived the blast. Swam ashore.......and wanted smoke from Jamie and his sword.........with a dagger. Euron had a dagger. Vs a sword. And was stabbing Jamie like a pin cushion. But lost. Thas what we came up with in 2 years?

So......7-7, dead dragon burns down thousand year old wall.
8-5, live dragon burns down the KL castle like nothing. Vaporizing ****.

8-3, Battle of Winterfell, Jon survives fighting Dragon by hiding behind 6 rocks. What. The. Actual. ****? I mean, God ****ing damn. If you knew 2 eps later you were gonna burn KL to the ground, then burn Jon like the Targeryn that he is and don't insult me with hiding behind piles of rock. This ain't hard guys.

1 ep left. Jon v Dany.

So, Arya, Sansa, Greyworm, Yara, Tormund, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Bran, Tyrion, Bronn, Brianne, Podric, Gendry all wrap in a nice little bow eh? We really couldn't take a few of them out vs the White Walkers? We just......wrote them off with hugs & ****? Yara fleet a non issue now?

We all got Dany losin her ****. We get it. Genes and such. But.......that wasn't her for HER ENTIRE ARC. She literally went out of her way to save people. To free them. To help. Break the wheel. Not rule ashes. (Said literally 10 episodes ago) Breaker of chains. Baker of children, oh wait, not that one......so damn stupid.
Cersei, EVIL all the way. Planned and plotted to burn them all. Dany just snapped while everyone had dropped their weapons. :smh:
Cersei in S8.........did literally nothing. Kill Misande I guess.......I just......

Klegane bowl was fun. Good times. I'm ok with their arcs.

Golden Army. 20K. Killed zero.

Dothraki, light their swords. Snuffed out in an instant. Suddenly we had some in reserve......Somewhere.

Unsullied. Front line vs the dead. MOBBED. MOPPED UP. I mean ran thru like Juniors on Prom Night. We got thousands of them dudes now. :lol:

This is bad storytelling folks.

Battle of Winterfell vs the Night King Army. 1 ep.
Battle of King's Landing Cersei army + 20K Golden Army, 1 ep.

Tywin v Robb 3 seasons.

*Rubs temples*

Dany has told Tyrion if "you fail me again" about 72 times now. It's this seasons Bend the Knee/Winter is Coming.

Jon kills Dany, Davos sits on the Throne. Bran walks to King's Landing, Arya marries Sansa, Tyrion is the Lord Commander. This about how I expect it to go down.

Armada Armada

All the greatest hits I've got.

The defense rests you're honor.

Back
Top Bottom