OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, does anyone know why we literally saw nothing of Bran all of S5?

I'm confused, because S4 ended with him, but we saw nothing after that. All that time of him "going to the three eyed raven" and then that's it? "He got there. The end."? :smh:

By the way, does anyone know why we literally saw nothing of Bran all of S5?

I'm confused, because S4 ended with him, but we saw nothing after that. All that time of him "going to the three eyed raven" and then that's it? "He got there. The end."? :smh:

They need the rest of the storylines to catch up.

My Red Queen is still as flawless as ever :pimp:
Yea I've seen her outside of the show as well as in Skins and yea...just not my cup of tea

I hear you. I'm not saying she's gorgeous by any means, just that when she's cleaned up she can look ok.

Being as tho they have completely strayed from the books at this point someone is due for a W. The Starks take Ls at historic levels ..so I'm going to say it's not there time yet. This might be the beginning of the end for the Lannisters.

Wish they wouldn't have made the sand snakes so trash last season ..this war between the 2 would've been way more exciting :smh:

Being as tho they have completely strayed from the books at this point someone is due for a W. The Starks take Ls at historic levels ..so I'm going to say it's not there time yet. This might be the beginning of the end for the Lannisters.

Wish they wouldn't have made the sand snakes so trash last season ..this war between the 2 would've been way more exciting
mean.gif
You musta forgot about Rickon DaGawd.

Wish they wouldn't have made the sand snakes so trash last season ..this war between the 2 would've been way more exciting :smh:

Praise him!!!

View media item 1805318

Naa we off that with the return of the true King...Lord Bran :pimp:

Rickon has been trapped on an Pre historic island and had to look at Osha for years :x

Ultimate L

2x disrespect in that post.

Osha can get it and did Rickon go to Skagos in the show? If he did he'll bring the goons there with him.

Last edited:
Osha definitely looks like a freak in the sheets.

I'd go in on that bush & come out leaving it in Dub C knots...

Having only used my tongue :evil:

We can all agree that thing Theon smashed who wanted to be his salt wife is the worst of all time

Worst ******* I ever seen B

Last edited:
Nah, Gilly is legit. Seen pics of her from outside the show, with make up on and she looked pretty good.

Gilly lost it bro. I thought she was cute on Skins, then tried to stick with it when she first popped up on GoT, but i cant anymore.

Back
Top Bottom