OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yall are being way too hard on bran. he's just a little boy.  

and he's survived this whole time by himself (with the help of others but he is the leader). 

puts some respeck on his name. bran is going to be a beast.

his powers are going to be crazy.  if he can control hodor then maybe he can control other people and even white walkers  
nerd.gif

but like the homie said if he can control the dragons...its a wrap fam.

king him now

I think Bran is going to be the key to us seeing flashbacks of the Mad King and the past. I'm willing to bet we finally see him next episode.

Can't wait to see my bearded brother come back and help Davis and the boys defeat the scum who betrayed Lord Snow.

Davis :rofl:

Chyna of Tarth aka Tarthwitski :rofl:

P O D HOL' IT DOWN! :rofl:

Overall it was a pretty good episode, some hiccups here and there but nothing I'm trippin' over.

The theory about Stannis wife seeing Melissandre as Gollum's sister earlier I think is legit

She was looking extra shocked the whole time

hey guys, i still have to catch up from last season.

do i need to watch the whole season?

what episodes do i "need" to watch that have the main storyline (as well as action and the nekkidness) so that i can be caught up?

If you want to skip it, the season premiere pretty muck lays it out for you in the first few minutes.

Otherwise, I wouldn't skip any episode.

Not sure if this was posted yet about what happened to the hounds chasing sansa:

I figured this was the case, makes the most sense.
With that in mind you think Sansa tells Brienne to take her back to Littlefinger at the Vale? or does she try amassing support from those in the North that "remember"?

The look Sansa had in her eyes when Brienne took the oath makes me think she's finally starting to get it and she will assemble all the support she can get from the North.

Considering Brienne and Podrick's encounter with Littlefinger at the inn (Season 5) didn't go too well, I don't think that's the direction they will go in.

Yeah I bring it up cuz if it's up to Sansa it could go either way.

She might get it and then go on that mission or she may be her old damsel in distress self and think she knows for a fact that the safest place she could be is with Littlefinger since that's the last place she's been where she wasn't worried about being physically or mentally tortured.

It's not like Brienne has a big say.

Plus if Littlefinger really didn't know it'd go down like that he'd be happy to have the wardness of the North to use and the heir to the Iron islands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom