OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really really hated this episode even before the fight. Khaleesis segment was trash, we only get 2 minutes of hound and Arya, and I thought Peter Dinklages acting was rather poor. THEN THAT FIGHT SCENE WHERE THE BAD GUY WINS YET AGAIN!! I need to cliff note the books so I can stop watching haha, I can't stand this constant good guys losing crap.

It's gotta be give and take god damnit. GIVE AND TAKE!! You let some good guys win, you let some bad guys win. Give me a reason to cheer damnit!! That Cleveland Browns reference was spot on

At least Joeffrey dead. Highlight of the season.

Prince Oberyn.  
pimp.gif

Best fight scene ever!

Even Jamie is impressed. 

Last edited:
I really really hated this episode even before the fight. Khaleesis segment was trash, we only get 2 minutes of hound and Arya, and I thought Peter Dinklages acting was rather poor. THEN THAT FIGHT SCENE WHERE THE BAD GUY WINS YET AGAIN!! I need to cliff note the books so I can stop watching haha, I can't stand this constant good guys losing crap.

It's gotta be give and take god damnit. GIVE AND TAKE!! You let some good guys win, you let some bad guys win. Give me a reason to cheer damnit!! That Cleveland Browns reference was spot on

bad guys killin bad guys. Has a good guy gotten theirs even once in this show? Maybe tywin banging broads like crazy earlier and winning his original duel via Bronn? If something bad happens to Tommon before he gets his I swear I'm done with this show. Margerys yambz are his for the taking

bad guys killin bad guys. Has a good guy gotten theirs even once in this show? Maybe tywin banging broads like crazy earlier and winning his original duel via Bronn? If something bad happens to Tommon before he gets his I swear I'm done with this show. Margerys yambz are his for the taking

"Good" guys will get their shine so enough that's guaranteed were not at that point in the story.

damn, cockiness backfired. in the words of Tuco, "when you have to shoot, shoot... don't talk!"

damn, cockiness backfired. in the words of Tuco, "when you have to shoot, shoot... don't talk!"
It wasn't about just killing The Mountain. It was about forcing him to confess to his crimes and drawing out the killing like The Mountain did with his sister.

Hence the cutting of the Achilles tendon and the "no you can't die yet." He wasn't out there to save Tyrion. He was extracting revenge.

Last edited:
Dinklage`s facial expressions during the fight scene were great. Really pulled off,`oh #$%&, i`m going to live,` to `what the #$%& is this guy doing?` to `are you kidding me? I`m dead.` Brilliant acting.

How are you saying "@#$@ this show" when it's based on a book written years ago? blame Martin :lol:

Last edited:
my summer is going to be full of reading

missandei this episode was just
smokin.gif

caramel goddess
devil.gif

Red wedding is what pushed me to read the books. The mountain and the viper would be another great reason to start reading too

Bout to catch the fight again, it was too good. I even knew what was going to happen (west coast, accidentally opened twitter and the first thing I read was "oberyn head exploded like a watermelon") but damn it was still dope.

Viper talkin his **** wasn't just about him taunting. Part of his vengeance was getting that confession out there, pinning it on Tywin.

I feel like starting to read the books as well man, this scene might've done it. Is it a good idea to start from here or is it too late to start reading? I know there are details in the books that don't make it to TV that's why I'm asking.

...SMH, the Red Viper did FAR too much talking. He should've finished the Mountain off when he had the chance. The Mountain knocked dudes teeth out from a punch laying flat on his back.
eek.gif
 That skull crusher though. Serious business.

yea i am type glad they showed the mountains strength and brutality even tho he was getting whooped at first.that punch and head pop wow.there gotta be a loophole to stop my dude from being executed tho

Back
Top Bottom