OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
Would've been cool to see but if Jon would've left The Wall like he wanted to if Sam didn't convince him to stay, that huge wildling army would've destroyed the unsuspecting Night's Watch and destroyed the North and continued down South. Would've been funny to see the faces of people when they see the giants.

The Hound or The Mountain fighting giants would've been badass.

Last edited:
I'm baffled at the fact that nobody has mentioned how good Sansa looked after her little "transformation".
If she plays her cards right, she could be my favorite character.

My dude Jon Snow is so dreamy...and he knows how to handle a sword.
I'm happy that Ygritte died and that whole love story is over. If she lived, it could've only meant bad things for my boy Jon Snow. He's my favorite character.

The scene where Aarya was laughing when she found out her aunt died was pure lulz. Little girl got spunk...that's why she's my favorite character.

My dude Tyrion better not die next week. He's practically my favorite character.
Not sure what to say about any of this.

I wonder if we'll see some giant yambs.

In the book, does it go in depth with the giants? Like where they're from and how they live?

Finally had a chance to watch the ep.. The Giants :wow:

And Jon Snow :pimp:

The actor who plays him does a great job in fight scenes, dude is like the Kobe of swordfighting. Coldblooded killer by any means necessary. Crazy thing is in an earlier episode when he was talknig to Sam, he said Robb was way better than him at fighting.

Too bad we never got to see Robb putting in work up close because ol loverboy had to go **** himself over like his dad

Edit: Just saw a comment that Ygritte was like Legolas, I was thinking the same thing :lol: She was too ill with the bow, when she comes thru you already know it's a drill

Last edited:

The actor who plays him does a great job in fight scenes, dude is like the Kobe of swordfighting. Coldblooded killer by any means necessary. Crazy thing is in an earlier episode when he was talknig to Sam, he said Robb was way better than him at fighting.

I like how they showed that he learned from the fight at Craster's. Karl spit in his face to throw Jon off guard, and Jon ended up doing the same thing to kill the Threnn :lol: :pimp:

I don't know how people are calling Jon boring anymore. Dude is a beast this season

Jon's character development has been great.

expecting too seem him turn into a cold killer since his bish was taken from him. 

Who's bigger, the Mountain or Mordor?

Last edited:

I like how they showed that he learned from the fight at Craster's. Karl spit in his face to throw Jon off guard, and Jon ended up doing the same thing to kill the Threnn :lol: :pimp:

I don't know how people are calling Jon boring anymore. Dude is a beast this season
I thought Jon was an annoying character early on because he carried himself like a bad*** but hadn't proven anything. But you can't deny him anymore.. dude is on the cusp of greatness

Jon's character development has been great.

expecting too seem him turn into a cold killer since his bish was taken from him. 

Who's bigger, the Mountain or Mordor?
Hodor is bigger than the average person but not as big as Mountain, if he was they probably would have put him to death or neutered him or something. Can't have someone that big/strong running around who does'nt know his own strength

ygritte is actually pretty in that pic. not feeling her though. she has that meh anna kendrick or that chick from house of cards vibe.

i dont understand the appeal of sansa. she did not get hotter to me. she looks better but thats all make up or whatever. she still has a young and bleh face and a taylor swift body.

dany is alright but she reminds me of my cousin lol nothx

dormers looks like a drunken baby version of kaley cuoco. whats going on with her mouth. lookin like randall from monsters inc.

and to me, aryas laugh was forced

that old witch though, shes kind of hot

edit;; and come on, gilly looks like honey boo boo's mom neice

^
When he said old witch I thought he was talking about the one who Dany saved in season one. Melisandre does look good but it seems like you don't like any other women on a show that has some good ones on it.

RIP to my man Pip too. that arrow was vicious.
eek.gif
nthat.gif

I was happy with the last episode focusing strictly on Jon Snow's storyline. Definitely a bummer with what happened at the end...But I kind of expected it? 

Can't believe the season finale is already this Sunday.

I was happy with the last episode focusing strictly on Jon Snow's storyline. Definitely a bummer with what happened at the end...But I kind of expected it? 

Can't believe the season finale is already this Sunday.

Agreed with the focus on Snow and the Wall/Wildlings in general. Felt necessary to give them a full episodes worth of time for a change.

And yeah, this season flew by, even with the two week break :smh: .

Im really can't believe it's almost over . Literally feels like yesterday the show was starting back up. What the heck man!

^
When he said old witch I thought he was talking about the one who Dany saved in season one. Melisandre does look good but it seems like you don't like any other women on a show that has some good ones on it.

Rechecked melisandres pics. Was much hotter with her teddies out lol.

Missandei is pretty. Shae and cersai arent bad either.

This chick was the prettiest to me that I remembered

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Doreah

Back
Top Bottom