OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My sister just messaged me and told to prepare my body

That tonight should be epic.

I bout to pop some baby aspirin to calm my heart rate before this **** send me to the ER tonight. Lawdddddd!

Damnit, I have too much finals studying to do, I can't fully enjoy the episode until tomorrow maybe. I'm gonna lurk NT every few hours and if I see a bunch of :wow: :wow: :wow: and :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: emoticons, I'm gonna be salty as hell !!!!

Damnit, I have too much finals studying to do, I can't fully enjoy the episode until tomorrow maybe. I'm gonna lurk NT every few hours and if I see a bunch of :wow: :wow: :wow: and :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: emoticons, I'm gonna be salty as hell !!!!

just stay away from the internet period.... the temptation will be too strong. Study young Jedi.. ! make NT proud for your finals.

They won't, it'll be Jorah the rock God.
Jorah in 2 weeks 
roll.gif

Why do others have such hard times in the north. I thought winters almost reached dorne?

Also how does winter affect Essos?

Last edited:
My man Stannis. Two yambs in the same household without them catching feelings. Dude stays on his Will Smith.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom