OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a waste of Ian McShane
mean.gif
I had a feeling he wasn't going to last long. He even said that his role was just to bring back a specific character. 

This was easily the best episode since Jon Snow hopped out the casket

Lady Bear Island 5 top currently 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Episode looking like the build up in Cap America Civil War

ARYA 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I literally hopped off the couch in joy man.

HOUND 

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

AND THAT PREVIEW OHHHHWEEEEEEE

Still no Ramsay though :/

What a waste of Ian McShane :smh:
I had a feeling he wasn't going to last long. He even said that his role was just to bring back a specific character. 
I didn't read anything about the character he was playing.

Dude has amazing acting ability and would be been such a use in this show. He could play a Davos type, a Tywin type, an old warrior type that's snarky

He played this role real well though. It's clear the Hound liked him, looked up to him, respected, and wanted to believe in his message. Then it got snatched away and he's going back to his old ways.

Arya 
mean.gif
 I'm disappoint.. she'll recover and be byke ain't eem worried.

Sansa better have sent that letter to butterfingers cause they ain't got enough men 
mean.gif

The Hound 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We finally get the "I choose violence" episode
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 body been ready for that.. zombie mountain bout to feast 
pimp.gif

Yeah, I think McShane let it slip in an interview he would only be in one episode.

I wonder if those were members from the brotherhood without banners or some fugazi brotherhood. From past seasons they didn't seem the type to do that. Unless a lot has changed with them.

Sigh. If Jaime goes out like a ***** against Brienne I'm gonna be so disappointed

His redemption a few years ago would be a waste. cersei's yambs has him being his villain self again.
As far as I'm concerned Jamie hasn't been redeemed at all. He was just nice to Dirk and confided about his dad past like a whiny *****. Just cuz he lost his hand and had to learn how to fight with the left doesn't mean he's made up for what he's done.

Death to the Lannister's.

Yeah, I think McShane let it slip in an interview he would only be in one episode.

I wonder if those were members from the brotherhood without banners or some fugazi brotherhood. From past seasons they didn't seem the type to do that. Unless a lot has changed with them.

Maybe they're under new management...:nerd:

That's what i'm thinking. beric is gone.

Jaime Da Gawd being nice to anyone was redemption to me. Same guy who killed his cousin like it was nothing. Brienne bae gotta try to snap him out of scumbag mode.

This was easily the best episode since Jon Snow hopped out the casket

Lady Bear Island 5 top currently :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Episode looking like the build up in Cap America Civil War

ARYA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I literally hopped off the couch in joy man.

HOUND 
:nthat:

AND THAT PREVIEW OHHHHWEEEEEEE

Still no Ramsay though :/

Man I hope you're only this weird for the Internet.

This episode wasn't as exciting as others this season, but for some reason it felt the most like a traditional GOT episode as any these past two seasons .

Happy the Hound came back dude is a great character

Margery scheming hard I wonder what her plan is?

The Queen of Thrones with straight Ether

Bronn put in all that work and hasn't got any payment yet smh

More L's for Jamie

Lady Mormont was so good

Yara has great taste

Arya got cut up pretty good wonder how she makes it out of this

Episode was great but man it was short

This episode wasn't as exciting as others this season, but for some reason it felt the most like a traditional GOT episode as any these past two seasons .
i agree but i feel like this was just the set up for the most lit episode of the season.

i agree but i feel like this was just the set up for the most lit episode of the season.

Yeah did that preview even have words? it was a series of quick flashes of action scenes put together.

Back
Top Bottom