OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seen these vids on youtube of viewing parties at bars, looks interesting :lol:. any of y'all do that kinda stuff with your friends that watch the show?

top 3 got women

ros

that chick that told bronn you need the bad p :evil:

the red head that had that 3some with that prince who fought mountain
Franc..Franc..

The Missandei disrespect 
wow.png

still dont know some names :\
tumblr_inline_n6kq2ev2Me1soksnc.jpg
You should peep Alt Shift X's youtube videos if you ever get the chance. He does very good, informative recaps and vids in regards to GoT and the books

ill check it out. thanks.

accidentally saw the trailer/commercial for the next episode :smh:

a fight is going down :pimp:

I do recall that brief scene between LF and Ramsay in which LF tells him that he doesn't know that much about him. The convo gets cut off by Roose.

My theory is Arya dies :lol:

Is this season set up for at least one Stark to die :nerd: we need that real shocker of a moment the show always gives us. I would say it was Juan Nieve resurrecting but I think we all deep down felt that coming.

And LF is low-key one of my favorites.

I dont think Arya is dead. Had she been they would have just let it be done at the end of the episode not drug it out. Could be wrong though.

She'll have a miraculous recovery. Someone made a good observation on a podcast about a lot of the Starks getting stabbed in the guts. At the red wedding, Jon, and now arya. talisa got it the worst, stabbed in the gut and onto the baby.

Well in one of the first trailers they show her jumping off some balcony/window or some ish...I assume she recovers or that arya theory is going according to plan :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I just don't see how Arya is paranoid/cautious and clutching needle in a cave in one episode and in the next walking around with new clothes and a couple crown bags of coins like the Rick Ross of Braavos.

I don't think that's her.

Also idk what to think about the fan deciphered Sansa's letter... perhaps to Littlefinger?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F109156%2FSansa_letter_enhanced.jpg

Last edited:
She'll have a miraculous recovery. Someone made a good observation on a podcast about a lot of the Starks getting stabbed in the guts. At the red wedding, Jon, and now arya. talisa got it the worst, stabbed in the gut and onto the baby.
Isn't that where most people get stabbed?
laugh.gif

Seriously though. Arya can go...no dambz. Jon can go too he already died once i was so bitter...now its just borrowed time so die again wont' be effected. Bran can't walk..he can go. Sansa is the only one i want to see get some revenge on Ramsey. And like Theon either needs to turn super sayen or die because his miserableness is getting really old.

I want to see the white walkers vs dragons. They hate fire right? So dragon torches the whole white walker crew. And Khalessi ends up winning?

For me, they're more difficult targets but i'd aim for skulls and necks. arya got shanked like 3-4 times and is still walking around in those streets.

Seriously though. Arya can go...no dambz. Jon can go too he already died once i was so bitter...now its just borrowed time so die again wont' be effected. Bran can't walk..he can go. Sansa is the only one i want to see get some revenge on Ramsey. And like Theon either needs to turn super sayen or die because his miserableness is getting really old.

I want to see the white walkers vs dragons. They hate fire right? So dragon torches the whole white walker crew. And Khalessi ends up winning?

So out of all the Stark's you're rooting for Sansa ? She put herself in that position by her stupid choices :lol:

Hope she dies next.

Back
Top Bottom