OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what you guys were watching, but Sansa definitely looking a little jealous that Arya ouchea swagging all over place taking her shine while she supposed to be that chick in the North.

Definitely some animosity there and I don't know how you guys could miss her attitude from last episode.

I'm going with Sansa being shocked over her being jealous/worried. I'm just not seeing that on the episode.

She even seemed salty when Jon was crowned the king of the north.

Look at her getting power hungry already bossing people around about how to build armor and what not.

Her relationship with Jon especially now that he's King In The North is a lot different than her relationship with her sister. She is in charge of the North while Jon is gone so she has power. As much as she can possible have at the moment. What would she be jealous of Arya for?

She even seemed salty when Jon was crowned the king of the north.
I don't know what you guys were watching, but Sansa definitely looking a little jealous that Arya ouchea swagging all over place taking her shine while she supposed to be that chick in the North.

Definitely some animosity there and I don't know how you guys could miss her attitude from last episode.

Look at her getting power hungry already bossing people around about how to build armor and what not.

I must be watching something else because I didn't see any of that:lol:

Her relationship with Jon especially now that he's King In The North is a lot different than her relationship with her sister. She is in charge of the North while Jon is gone so she has power. As much as she can possible have at the moment. What would she be jealous of Arya for?

It could simple as Arya having something she doesn't.

I must be watching something else because I didn't see any of that:lol:

Same. She was smiling the whole time Jon got named King in the North (until she saw Littlefinger), and she seemed more concerned about Arya having a list of people to murder like a damn serial killer :lol: The show emphasized the hit list 5 minutes before that training with Brienne happened, and Sansa didn't take it seriously until she saw that Arya has the skills of an assassin

Last edited:
It could simple as Arya having something she doesn't.

Why couldn't it be as a simple as shock that her sister really is about that life? Wouldn't that be more likely considering she just learned about her sister keeping a hit list? Or worry that she's up against Brienne who is way bigger and a seasoned warrior.

No wonder is so easy to shock some of you guys....lol ya lack of perception is funny...

Knowing the history of this show, ya really can't see how LF can see Sansas insecurities, specially with Arya and how they can make her paranoid that she might be on the hitlist and have her be that rogue villain we would never see coming? Lol

Nah, I don't know how you could misinterpret the situation. If you were in her shoes, why would you be jealous? What is there to be jealous over? She's not thinking "Oh I wish I was a super secret assassin hell bent on revenge". She's thinking "Oh ****, she's for real". Sansa never wanted what Arya wanted nor want what Arya has, and vice versa. What is Arya doing that's stealing her shine? Kicking her guard's ***? Sansa couldn't care less.

She would be jealous if Arya took leadership roles at Winterfell when John gave Sansa the reigns and is stealing it from her. But it's not like that. From Day 1, Sansa wanted to be Queen and/or a 'Lady', she has that and is in charge of the entire place. What she is realizing is that her baby sister is a trained killer and knows this 'list' isn't a joke. Mind you as well, when they parted ways, Arya was like 9-10 years old. It would be a shock to me personally to see my sister come back as a grown woman and winning a sparring match with one of the best Warriors left in Westeros.

Last edited:
I also think she may have been a little upset thinking of all Arya had to of gone through to get where she is now. You dont come back with skills like that NOT getting into some serious crap. Just my two cents.

No wonder is so easy to shock some of you guys....lol ya lack of perception is funny...

Knowing the history of this show, ya really can't see how LF can see Sansas insecurities, specially with Arya and how they can make her paranoid that she might be on the hitlist and have her be that rogue villain we would never see coming? Lol
What?
We were talking about the Arya v Brienne scene. Up until then, Sansa didn't know Arya was capable of killing anyone. Why would LF be convincing her that she is on the list before they even realize she's really about it? Why would Sansa tell LF about the list at all? Sansa clearly doesn't like or trust him.

No doubt LF will eventually try to get in her head however, "the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Arya has no reason to be mad at Sansa

Exactly and vice versa. After all they've gone through the petty skirmishes they had are insignificant now.

Sansa is hard to read more so because of all she's been through and the fact she has to put on the front now as Lady Stark it's hard for her.

I don't see it as jealousy more so as concern and hidden bewilderment, that her little tiny sister, can stand toe to toe with Brienne someone she's seen in action and knows what she's capable of. That her mouthy little sister, talking about she has a list of who she wants to kill, isn't just saying that but also showing that she can and will kill those on it.

I honestly haven't re-watched the last episode yet. I just haven't found the time to really sit and get comfy.

Planning my season finale viewing party I hope HBO plays the whole season leading up to the finale.

This is ridiculous

Edit: I misread this, but still, why would Sansa even think that Arya has her on the list? For making Arya get rid of her direwolf 6 years ago?

I dunno where you guys are getting this idea that Arya wants to kill Sansa. Nobody has said that :lol:

It's basically people trying to sound intelligent and deep by coming up with ridiculous theories that they "prove" with insignificant or irrelevant details. Remember the True Detective thread? Full of flat earther type logic

I dunno where you guys are getting this idea that Arya wants to kill Sansa. Nobody has said that :lol:

Yeah I know I don't know either :lol:

I just said it looks like Sansa is salty at Arya for some reason just as I believe she's salty that Jon is King and not her.

She is salty at Arya because Arya is doing her thing I believe. Why would she have an attitude like that after seeing Arya hold her own against Briene? If anything she should be smiling and happy that Arya is doing her thing, but no she seems salty about it.

She's always been like that though I think always wanting the spotlight or hoping she would be queen while Jon and Arya were just playing it cool, and I don't remember the other brother Rob except that he slipped up.

When Jon was crowned King in the North I thought Sansa looked more disappointed than anything. She thought leadership of the North would be hers by birthright since she is the eldest Stark. She was smiling when Lyanna started talking until she said, "I don't care if he's a bastard." Then, to me, it looked like her face dropped and she realized she was talking about Jon and not her. I don't think she was angry. Just disappointed that Jon got what she thought would be her's. Then Littlefinger gave her that look and her wheels started turning.

Back
Top Bottom