OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i can't imagine they had sansa watch arya spar, with a cold look on her face, and walk away unless it meant something. i hope we see arya in the rest of the episodes.

Ya seriously need to try and comprehend b...

NOBODY said Arya wanted to kill Sansa, what I'm saying is that often times we really don't know what the hell is going through Sansas head and I'm sure her maneurisms are written the way they are on purpose, it happened when Jon was crowned, they want us to keep that in the back of our heads that Sansas intentions or reactions can be interpreted both in a positive and negative way...yeah she may just feel bad for whatever Arya has been through or she can very well be concerned for her own safety knowing she wasn't a very good sister and in a way indirectly responsible for all the bad *** that has happened...to Arya is nothing, WE know this...judging by the way she asked "who else was on her list" I take it even if for a slight moment she thought she might be on that list, this is the opportunity LF has been waiting for, let him get wind of that **** and watch him eat Sansas head up and get her to turn heel.

Ya seriously need to try and comprehend b...

NOBODY said Arya wanted to kill Sansa, what I'm saying is that often times we really don't know what the hell is going through Sansas head and I'm sure her maneurisms are written the way they are on purpose, it happened when Jon was crowned, they want us to keep that in the back of our heads that Sansas intentions or reactions can be interpreted both in a positive and negative way...yeah she may just feel bad for whatever Arya has been through or she can very well be concerned for her own safety knowing she wasn't a very good sister and in a way indirectly responsible for all the bad *** that has happened...to Arya is nothing, WE know this...judging by the way she asked "who else was on her list" I take it even if for a slight moment she thought she might be on that list, this is the opportunity LF has been waiting for, let him get wind of that **** and watch him eat Sansas head up and get her to turn heel.

This is pretty much exactly what I meant when I made the comment about Sansa being paranoid about her sister.

Again, I'm asking why Sansa would even entertain that idea. She hasn't done anything to Arya besides lie about that incident with Joffrey YEARS ago, which is insignificant compared to everything else that has happened to them. Even then, she was the one punished for it, since her own direwolf got killed as a result.

I could see her being paranoid if she did some sinister @#$@ behind the scenes that Arya might have found out about, but there has been nothing like that.

Her initial reaction was to laugh at Arya's list, because it's a ridiculous thing to have a list of people to murder. When she saw the way Arya trained, she thought "Damn, maybe she was being serious about going on a murder spree..."

Because she's been through her share of crap that perhaps has made her paranoid of everyone?...perhaps she's not inherately good like the rest of the Starks are?...perhaps she can easily be manipulated and that's why LF still around and she's his pawn....who knows....you really can't write this off that easy, this IS Game of Thrones...

I mean, if my friend came home one day talking about "I'm going to kill _____" I'd just assume he was blowing off steam. But then, if I see him at a shooting range practicing headshots or stabbing mannequins, I'd have a concerned look on my face too :lol:

I really hope Sansa has her mind on more important stuff (ie. the food supply which has been referenced quite a bit lately) than a sibling rivalry yall seem to want in here. I thought that look was nothing more Sansa thinking "damn! this is what she learned all this time? guess she wasn't joking bout that list"

Littlefinger though, he's definitely shook.

Sansa being the most uninteresting character for 7 seasons has been done for a reason?

I mean, if my friend came home one day talking about "I'm going to kill _____" I'd just assume he was blowing off steam. But then, if I see him at a shooting range practicing headshots or stabbing mannequins, I'd have a concerned look on my face too :lol:

This. Sometimes things really are as simple as they seem. :lol:

People are over thinking the Sansa/Arya bit. Nothing to do with being salty. It's no more than Sansa realizing her teenage sister is a SERIAL KILLER with a list of people she is going to kill or has killed. Who WOULDN'T have that reaction? If I found out my brother was John Wick, I'd **** my pants. I highly doubt Sansa is paranoid about anything, she is just realizing what Arya's journey was about all these years and is taken aback by it. I don't think Sansa has time to squabble over meaningless **** when you have to feed your crew through winter, with Cersei on the throne planning her next move and with White Walkers breaching the wall.

Last edited:
Regardless, I love it. Although I hope she gets kicked in the face by Ghost.

Hopefully she dies in the most brutal scene we've ever seen on the show. Being torn apart by WWs would be pretty dope. She gonna get a light death though by Jamie's knife :smh:

I never would've thought a discussion about salsa of all people and about her facial expression would be discussed over multiple days. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom