OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No wonder is so easy to shock some of you guys....lol ya lack of perception is funny...

Knowing the history of this show, ya really can't see how LF can see Sansas insecurities, specially with Arya and how they can make her paranoid that she might be on the hitlist and have her be that rogue villain we would never see coming? Lol
Sometimes I wonder if You guys are purposely this dense or just manage to interpret these things that badly.

What you're assuming about what LF mighy do and what happened in the ep are 2 different things.

You're claiming to have the ability to perceive things based solely off facial expressions given Sansa hasn't said ir implied any if the things You're assuming about her being paranoid.

Its such sloppy and poor storytelling to assume that is the narrative they're taking the show. Its like y'all want a repeat of s5.

I think Sansa had that reaction possibly because she may be worried about Arya. She finally after all these years gets to reunite with her sister and now she finds out that Arya has a long list of people she wants to kill. Her sparring with Brienne and kicking *** affirms to Sansa that she is obviously serious about this. Maybe Sansa doesn't want them to get separated anymore or doesn't want her sister to die when she is in the process of killing these people. Not sure if that is the true reason but it could be a possibility.

So I know nothin bout the books. I just watch the eps. My wife jus finished book 5 I guess and she said there's no book 6. That right? Thought this whole thing was based on books?? Let me know NT

And the other risked her life to pull a ginourmous spear out of her dragon's wing(ish area) in the middle of battle.

You don't think Cersi would risk her life to pull a spear out of any of her children? Her love for her children has been her main motivation throughtout the series. Imagine growing up knowing that all of your children would die and that you would be killed by your brother. Then imagine being forced to marry a man that killed the man you wanted to marry and who never loved you and openly cheated on you. Most of what Cersi has done has been in direct response to that prophecy and trying to prevent it from happening. She's like Oedipus in that regard. And I really didn't set out to be super team Cersi but all this unnecessary Dany love is bogus.

So I know nothin bout the books. I just watch the eps. My wife jus finished book 5 I guess and she said there's no book 6. That right? Thought this whole thing was based on books?? Let me know NT

The show has outpaced the books at this point.

The books prolly wont catch up ever with the speed GRRM gets them done.

If you're keeping up with the current episodes you're farther than the books.

The show has outpaced the books at this point.

The books prolly wont catch up ever with the speed GRRM gets them done.

If you're keeping up with the current episodes you're farther than the books.
Oh ok. Yea she hot right now lol. I been told her jus watch the shows. She got no choice now LOL...

Unnecessary Dany love?

First of all, what Love B, People hate Dany and her story.
One flight with a stupid little dragon ain't changing that:nerd:

How are ppl saying Sansa and Theon the worst characters when you have the sand snakes and Ellaria Sand as well as the way they did Doran Martell and Areo Hotah in the show
Who?

As for the sand snakes, there fot be certain standards to be considered a character :lol:

Like at least have a storyline. They literally were a detour to complete who's who of the other high lords of Westeros. And yeah Oberyn had a pretty good back story and angle to be a part of everything but that fell a part so quick after his death and showed the lack of any other characters with depth or better said no incentive by the writers to make it good or interesting.

I don't even know all the characters names smh. I just know that I like John snow and the sexy chick with the dragons :rofl:

Put somebody from work onto GoT and his favorite character is Ned Stark.

Didn't even wanna tell my mans to reassess his favorite pick, let these new booties have hope :lol:

Tywin was my favorite character :pimp:

Her love for her children has been her main motivation throughtout the series.

Wrong.

Most of what Cersi has done has been in direct response to that prophecy and trying to prevent it from happening.

Right.

You don't think Cersi would risk her life to pull a spear out of any of her children? Her love for her children has been her main motivation throughtout the series. Imagine growing up knowing that all of your children would die and that you would be killed by your brother. Then imagine being forced to marry a man that killed the man you wanted to marry and who never loved you and openly cheated on you. Most of what Cersi has done has been in direct response to that prophecy and trying to prevent it from happening. She's like Oedipus in that regard. And I really didn't set out to be super team Cersi but all this unnecessary Dany love is bogus.

I can respect what you're saying and your view, I just don't necessarily agree. And to be honest, no, I don't think that she would even lift a finger to protect her children NOW. In the past, sure. But tell me this, do you think she would have changed her actions in the slightest if she knew how Tommen would react to her actions last season? I really don't, because that's the vibe I saw. Its my opinion, for sure, but I think she only cares for herself and power now.

I get what you're saying, it may seem that people are in love with Dany to an extent, but it's not really that way for me. I see her as the lesser of two evils. I think she's shown a better willingness to listen to council on important matters and Cersei just cares about ruling for herself more than Dany does.

If it were up to me, Tormund would be on the iron throne, married to Brienne and Ghost would be the Kings Hand, with Tyrion back at master of coin. That's my happy ending.

got-briemund-deleted-pic.jpg

Put somebody from work onto GoT and his favorite character is Ned Stark.

Didn't even wanna tell my mans to reassess his favorite pick, let these new booties have hope :lol:

He's gonna watch the season one finale and show up to work the next day emotional like t.o.
CPZ8QfMWIAA94yE.jpg

About to start the series on HBO on demand...everyone talking about it finally pushed me over the edge...not really into fantasy **** but people I know aren't either and they still telling me to watch

Stay out of this thread for it is dark and full of spoilers.

Tell her to read Knight of The Seven Kingdoms and The World of Ice and Fire. The first is a collection of three short stories that take place decades before Game of Thrones. They revolve around Dunk (a knight) and Egg (future Targaryen king). World of Ice and Fire is basically a history book of this world that GRRM created.

I was just thinking does Jon have any features if a Targ?

It seems like there features are pretty prominent. Crazy to think he didn't get any :lol:

World of Ice and Fire is a cool in-universe history book. Its funny reading something written by a maester and seeing fudged details...

I was just thinking does Jon have any features if a Targ?

It seems like there features are pretty prominent. Crazy to think he didn't get any :lol:

He's pretty much a Stark in terms of features. I think the Baratheon/Lannister "the seed is strong" bit was a foreshadowing of how the Stark features dominate the Targ features. There have been mixed Targs in the past who didn't have many or any dominant Targ features like Bittersteel and Baelor.

Back
Top Bottom