OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sansa the snitch? She seent Cersei’s ways and want to be like her?

Someone in that war room gotta be leaking info

If Jon moves up north it’s the GoT equivalent of Dexter becoming a lumberjack. And that my friends is my worst fears confirmed. Anytime I watch a show now, I think “Please don’t end with the main character becoming a lumberjack.” Veep is about to end and I’m concerned that Selina might become a lumberjack.

And that's why breaking bad > this dumb sh right now

Rhaegal's death really got me like

Kevin-Hart.gif

So y'all still think Brienne, Jamie, Misadei, Grey Worm should have died fighting undead zombies?

That **** was FLAMES.

I can easily think of 1 person who would have been happy to see Jaime go

Speaking of which, my dude in to turnaround since ole girl is available again

If Jon moves up north it’s the GoT equivalent of Dexter becoming a lumberjack. And that my friends is my worst fears confirmed. Anytime I watch a show now, I think “Please don’t end with the main character becoming a lumberjack.” Veep is about to end and I’m concerned that Selina might become a lumberjack.
Cringe when people talk about that dexter ending :smh::smh:

The metaphor of Jon leaving Ghost at Winterfell tho :smh: :frown:

Metaphor?!?

This dude couldn't even take a moment to just say bye.. a little head rub and a word about being free

I mean arya had her moment with nymeria

Jaime doesn't have it in him to kill Cersei. Even Cersei could have killed Tyrion right there but couldn't do it. She's okay ordering the hit but she won't pull the trigger herself

I wonder if she was upset that Bronn didn’t do his job...

Back
Top Bottom