OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smfh

ojgvq1dfe7z21.jpg

**** d&d :smh:

my queen.jpg

This is the same character that couldn't bring himself to kill Ygritte after she killed his brothers and shot him. D&D said **** it.

g3669favv6z21.jpg

Last edited:
This is such bull ****.

I don't care that it ends. I care that they are putting out GARBAGE. From one ep to the next means ****ing NOTHING.

S7 all about the war vs the dead. Travel for ONE dead soldier to prove they exist. Gain ONE SINGLE SOLDIER. Win the war anyways. Irrelevant S7 now. (Not to mention run, send bird, fly all the way back bs)

S7 about this war, war lasts one ep. One.

Mighty Night King. 8 seasons of dead hype, he kills ONE soldier. Theon. The 57th most important character.

Ep 2 "we're all gonna die tonight, but we'll die together". Zero die.

Ep 4, dozen ships, machine gun Scorpions, ep 5, hundreds of ships, TWO ****ING SCORPIONS!!!!!!!??!?!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!?!!!

Ep 3, Dothraki army obliterated. Blown out like a candle. 5 seconds. Lite work. 4-5 stagger back with Jorah.

Ep 5 HUNDREDS of Dotraki rush the gate.

Unsullied get killed vs Harpy, BUM RUSHED by the dead, slaughtered by the scorpions, got 50 of them at the gate ep 4, ep 6 THOUSANDS in attendance.

7-7 dragon takes down thousand year old wall. With ease.
8-5 King's Landing Castle is OBLITERATED. Exploding walls & ****. Just dusting them walls.
8-3 Jon is hiding behind 6 rocks vs dragon. :stoneface:

Brianne's arc close.
Jamie's arc close.
Tormund's arc close.
Bronn's arc close.
Bran's arc close.
Night King's arc close.
Ghosts arc close.
Sam's arc close.
Dario's arc close.

WTF??????

All those scorpions placed on the castle walls. Fired one single scorpion, obliterated.

MULTIPLE Giants with the dead army 7-7, ONE single Giant 8-3.

ZERO kills by a single White Walker 8-3.

20,000 Golden Army soldiers, ZERO kills.

Go **** yourselves "we just don't want it to end". **** You. This is Dexter level closing of a series.

Hell yes I want it to end, they are ruining this show.

@CP1708 had time this morning. :rofl:

I imagine this was how he looked writing this post.

SgGyRmA.gif

Dudes in here think they're slick :lol:

Happens every time :lol:

I gave up even posting theories after the BoW episode made everything pointless. Then I looked at leaks and it’s so stupid, I don’t know why anybody would even bother trying to pretend to get credit for being right. :smh: :smh:

Can’t wait to get this over with man.

0FC8D05A-A9CA-4482-8624-5C99B22B3647.gif

Back
Top Bottom