OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it_s_been_an_honor-500x306.gif

I'm still trying figure out where these extra dorthraki and unsullied keep coming from

I’m just glad it was Arya that killed the night king tho. That was truly the high point for me. From beginning to now, she’s had the best story to me of all these characters. Tyrion was a strong number 2 until these last two seasons.

Well and she’s also the only person who was literally training for 8 years to be a ninja assassin.

bran is a weirdo in a wheelchair and he had an opportunity to stab nk also. Melisandre bae’s peptalks must be full of magic.

I gave up even posting theories after the BoW episode made everything pointless.

This ! Coworkers and friends would ask me "so, what do you think is gonna happen ...what's your predictions for the rest of the season ..blah blah blah"

I'm like, dude ...what's the point of theories at this point. Half the damn plot and character development was just erased. :rofl:

Nah.

HBO stays on deck because I can always count on them for quality content (not just shows either).

Watchmen & The Golden Compass series is up next after Thrones ends, though.
Renewed my sub for GOT, also got caught up on Ballers. Read the Watchmen Graphic Novel and saw the movie, series trailer has potential. Also heard about another season of Curb. I’ll be back fasho.

Bittersweet really ..for better or worse this show became a part of me more than any other piece of media. Watched the pilot when it first premiered and then jumped back in to the show around season 3. Which led to me reading the books and getting completely ingrossed in the story.

That’s why this last season has been such a travesty :smh:

Back
Top Bottom