OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m reading all these complaints but no one is saying what they would’ve changed.

Jon went north with the wildlings, what the issue? Clearly the nights watch was just to get him north when they got Turmon and the gang waiting on him.
Arya doing her own thing like she has from day 1.

Sansa is the lady/queen of the north, what’s wrong with that?

Jon is Targaryen, that easily explains why Drogon ain’t **** with him.
:lol:

I do think if he ever finishes the books the major plot points will be the same, minus the characters that don't exist on the show.

And it turns out all you people who got so upset over the Ghost lack of goodbye got upset over nothing.

It was just more D&D inconsistent and bad writing, because Jon would be joining Ghost again.

Still dumb because dude didn't know he would end up back there.. plus dude suppose to just assume tormund and ghost would wait however long it would take for:

1. Jon to leave winterfell and travel south to kingslanding
  2. Have the battle of kingslanding
  3. However long it took for bran and co to get to kingslanding after battle or dany's death
  4. However long it took for decisions to be made that ended up with Jon having to take the black
  5. Finally Jon traveling all the way north

Jon literally had a bad B***h that woulda turned the world upside down for him *she did* had all the power EVERYTHING!!

Only thing he wouldn’t “sit on the throne”
Every real sticksman knows, put that pound game on her, give her some time and that will change

Bruh, all Dany wanted was her back broken!!

All he had to do was lay that pipe and Kings Landing might of been Alright. But then again, Dany too loyal to her dragon and best friend so she did what she had to do...

Then Jon gone turn around and put a sword through her like that? Dany told him, lets get away, travel the world on my dragon and make love everywhere... lol

Aint that what we live for Gz?
To have a strong, confident, beautiful woman that will turn up and travel to the most amazing places in the world and make love all day. Jon a simp

I'm adding it to my list of series that started out good but got worse as they went along(Dexter and Weeds)
Never watched Weeds is it worth picking up?
HBO is losing it.
They're lucky they have higher IQs working in the Documentary and Miniseries departments.
Miniseries and Documentaries have been the bright spot for years. Shows always have a great start and decline.

These dudes really did Jon/aegon worse than lost did jack.. kit harrington should give Matthew fox a call and dudes can start a support group

Ain't Robb about to join the MCU?

Low key dude is the real winner from the series and I don't even watch that bodyguard show on netflix

Ser Davos went from not being able to read to Mastering Grammar
Shireen is somewhere smiling down :pimp:

Dude was reading like the troubled kid in school now he is an English professor
The fall been hard with both of these after great first seasons

True detective got by with great acting season 3 and had great acting season 2 but that wasn't enough
Sigh season 2 of TD, my god I was only watching it to see how long it took for Colin to bang Rachel.

My only satisfaction from this episode is thinking back to the years of slander against House Stark in this thread, especially after the red wedding.

Davos was like go start a family and live out your life.
ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Surprised robin was not sucking on some *******
Sweet Robyn forever going to be looking sweet.

What are the best shows to watch, Finished or not.

Already watched Sopranos, Breaking Bad and The Wire

44CC55A2-1377-4C97-898C-8519F23D600E.gif
610C79E8-82A1-45D6-81A6-4049150DC6BA.gif

I **** with Arya heavily! Was finna unload the full clip about her brother
Still unsure how Jon made it to the jail, Unsully ain't kill him onsite. Dude grabbed GW arm and they were ready to kill Jon, but kill the queen throw him in jail and lets decide what to do with him.

What are the best shows to watch, Finished or not.

Already watched Sopranos, Breaking Bad and The Wire
Dramas:
True Detective season 1
Rome
Dexter up until the Trinity Killer story ends
Atlanta season 2
Narcos

Comedies:
Atlanta season 1
New Girl
Master of None
Barry
Silicon Valley
Californication but skip the last season.
The Office and stop after season 7.
Parks and Rec but stop once you hit the time jump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom