Official Game Thread: Miami Heat @ OKC Thunder- 1/30 vol NBA on ABC Debut!

Game Notes
Thunder Practice Blog and Preview
Spoiler [+]
http://www.nba.com/thunde...gamedaymiami_110130.html
[h1]Gameday Blog: Thunder vs. Miami Heat[/h1]
By CHRIS SILVA | THUNDER.NBA.COM

[h3]SATURDAY'S PRACTICE REPORT[/h3]Date: 1/29/11 Time: 2:07 p.m.

With such a quick turnaround for tomorrow’s noon start against the Miami Heat, the Thunder went through a light practice and walk through on Saturday. Forward Nick Collison said he prefers the earlier starts.

“I don’t like waiting around all day for games,

Game Notes
Thunder Practice Blog and Preview
Spoiler [+]
http://www.nba.com/thunde...gamedaymiami_110130.html
[h1]Gameday Blog: Thunder vs. Miami Heat[/h1]
By CHRIS SILVA | THUNDER.NBA.COM

[h3]SATURDAY'S PRACTICE REPORT[/h3]Date: 1/29/11 Time: 2:07 p.m.

With such a quick turnaround for tomorrow’s noon start against the Miami Heat, the Thunder went through a light practice and walk through on Saturday. Forward Nick Collison said he prefers the earlier starts.

“I don’t like waiting around all day for games,

laugh.gif
at the KD / Lil B tweets

This should be a good game... Im glad the NBA is back on ABC for its Sunday games.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
at the KD / Lil B tweets

This should be a good game... Im glad the NBA is back on ABC for its Sunday games.
smokin.gif

You're right but +@+* it, I don't feel like editing it, too much to possibly go wrong.
Is Wade playing? He missed their last game, as did Thabo Sefalosha for us, but Thabo is expected to suit up

You're right but +@+* it, I don't feel like editing it, too much to possibly go wrong.
Is Wade playing? He missed their last game, as did Thabo Sefalosha for us, but Thabo is expected to suit up

Rio has no chance against Westbrook if Westbrook decides to attack the rim and post up.

Rio has no chance against Westbrook if Westbrook decides to attack the rim and post up.

jesus wade. wow man

i was just gonna say spo should have called a timeout then the heat go on that run

Back
Top Bottom