**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

i'm a huge Neptunes fan, but P needs to stick to doin' this NERD %+*! because right now thats about the only thing thats constantly good coming from him

Game went in.. and P went in on that beat too..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The single is nice. I like how Pharrell made the beat very 80's west coast sounding with the simple drums and 808 sound. I like it. Definitely has me looking forward to a good west coast summer time album.

I'm feelin that It Must Be Me joint. I like Game's flow. That first verse kinda had a B.I.G. feel to it imo. I definitely wanna hear the rest of the album 

"400 Bars" is done. Drama has it and was going to leak it an hour ago but I guess was too lazy to do drops on a 20 minute song.

400 Bars is sick. It does get a little long in the tooth but I like how aggressive he is on the mic now. This album could be better than The Documentary.

Well we definitely heard ever name in his repertoire  
laugh.gif
 but he domolished this for a good 15 minutes. Woulda been 10x better with more beats

"They say Weezy Jordan
n!gga I'm on my Pippen +!%%
They say Drake Lebron
I'm on my Mo Williams +!%%
if T.I.P is Kobe
then f**k it ..I'm on my Derek Fisher +!%%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

The single is nice. I like how Pharrell made the beat very 80's west coast sounding with the simple drums and 808 sound. I like it. Definitely has me looking forward to a good west coast summer time album.

Back
Top Bottom