**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

siiik mixtape! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

he should be striving for "R.E.D." to top "Doctor's Advocate" cuz THAT was his best album IMO. it was a true west coast sounding album, he got laced with HEAT from Just, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.i.Am ("Compton" beat was
eek.gif
), & JR Rotem
Really feeling the "Purp & Patron" tape too. "LA Times", "Soo Woo", & "Taylor Made"
pimp.gif

the regular version of "I'm The King" with 3 Game verses >>> the remix
Da @#@% >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything The Game has ever put out. He has failed time and time again to ever come close that track
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

he should be striving for "R.E.D." to top "Doctor's Advocate" cuz THAT was his best album IMO. it was a true west coast sounding album, he got laced with HEAT from Just, Kanye, Scott Storch, Will.i.Am ("Compton" beat was
eek.gif
), & JR Rotem
Really feeling the "Purp & Patron" tape too. "LA Times", "Soo Woo", & "Taylor Made"
pimp.gif

the regular version of "I'm The King" with 3 Game verses >>> the remix
Da @#@% >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything The Game has ever put out. He has failed time and time again to ever come close that track
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
a mixtape song bang along >>> da $+%!!

[h1]Game [/h1] [h1]Purp & Patron (Mixtape Review)[/h1]
by Kathy Iandoli

posted January 31, 2011 at 11:45AM PST | 19 comments

1-game_purp_patron_304x304-304x304-304x304.jpg

HipHopDX Editor's Rating:

not-rated.jpg

Average User Rating:

18 people have voted.

5 is the most popular ranking.

18 people gave it a perfect five.

Cast your vote »

If Game is giving music like this away for free, imagine what R.E.D. will sound like?

If there’s one thing Jayceon Taylor succeeds at, it’s not caring about what anyone else thinks. However, it took his Purp & Patron [img]http://cdn.hiphopdx.com/images...cdn.hiphopdx.com/i...y_button_article_orn.gif'" onmouseout="this.src='http://cdn.hiphopdx.com/i...y_button_article_blk.gif'" style="vertical-align: middle;" border="0"> mixtape for him to finally drive that point home musically. This offering from Gameis perhaps his riskiest-albeit-brilliant work to date. While Gameoccasionally tinkered with manipulations of samples (i.e. “One Blood

Game said RED Album likely to drop in Summer, guaranteed it to drop in 2011.

I feel like this @%*$ never gonna drop. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lost 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Game finally adresses his Pops molesting his sister)
The Hangover
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Undefeated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

California
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Flow is on point)

I'm gonna need Game to start doing some tracks with Black Hippy (Kendrick Lamar, Ab-Soul, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock) & Nipsey Hussle. they woulda killed alot of the guys featured on P&P/P&P:TH

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Lost 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Game finally adresses his Pops molesting his sister)
The Hangover
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Undefeated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

California
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (Flow is on point)
Man I got so sick of game these past years but these two mixtapes brought me back.
Violin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

laugh.gif
@YAYO POPPING SHOTS ON TWITTER THO

What he say?
"#%%!$* mixtapes is trash rightnow 28 songs of $$*%*$#% a waste of pharell beats homie lol"
laugh.gif

I cant believe this dude Yayo has the nerve to talk mess about any rapper
eyes.gif
...if there was anyone in this world that was capable of having literally NEGATIVE buzz, it would be him...absolutely no one is checkin for dude, EVER... not even 50 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

laugh.gif
@YAYO POPPING SHOTS ON TWITTER THO

What he say?
50's weed carrier album went triple aluminum foil. MARVIN BERNARD's Twitter account prob aint even verified 
laugh.gif
CHILL JAYCEON
u mad Yayo fan? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
show me where I stated I'm a Yayo fan or where I'm defending Yayo....sit down

^^its called a JOKE. I'm hoping NOBODY in this entire thread is checking for any Yayo projects

[h2]Game Spends $40k To Make Free Mixtapes[/h2]

Posted Tue Feb 1, 2011 2:03pm PST by Billy Johnson, Jr. in Hip-Hop Media Training

hiphopmediatraining-598219479-1296597422.jpg

Record sales are down, but Game isn't worried. He's giving away music for free.

Last week, he released the free mixtape "Purp & Patron," a 29-track record with All-Star collaborations, including the explosive rock and percussion-fueled "Can A Drummer Get Some" with Travis Barker, Swizz Beatz, Lil' Wayne and Rick Ross. On Monday, he put out the 15-song follow-up, "Purp & Patron: The Hangover."

The Compton-bred rapper believes the generous musical gift will establish even more loyalty with his fans, who won't have a problem buying his forthcoming "R.E.D." album when it comes out later this year.

"'He gave us 30 tracks. Why wouldn't we go buy his 15 when the album comes out?'" Game said, forecasting reaction from fans.

Download "Purp & Patron" mixtape

It took the Dr. Dre protégé one month and tens of thousands of dollars to produce the mixtapes presented by DJ Skee and hosted by Funkmaster Flex. "I spent like over $40,000 getting that mixtape done," he said.

Game did not set out to make two separate mixtapes. "We just didn't have enough room on the actual two CDs," he said. "We ran out of minutes so we just decided to put out 'The Hangover.'"

"Can A Drummer Get Some" is also the first single from Barker's "Give A Drummer Some" album due out in March. "Actually, I gave that song to Travis Barker," Game said. "We about to go on Jimmy Kimmel next week to do it. He's [going] to shoot a video for it."

One of "Purp & Patron"'s stand out tracks is "History" featuring legendary MCs Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, and KRS-One. At the end of the track, Doug E. gives Game props.

"On the real Game, straight up talk, from an MC perspective, B, you are definitely official, a legend, and respected because you come from the heart and that's what a real MC do," Doug E. said.

Game was grateful to receive the praise from the rapper known as the Human Beatbox. "Nobody told him to say that," he said. "Whatever he said he meant and it was from the bottom of his heart. ... I thought that was remarkable. I felt like a super hero when he said that."

Between both mixtapes, Game features songs with T-Pain, RZA, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Lil' Boosie, Bun B, Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Fabolous, Timbaland, Mista Fab, and Wiz Khalifa, among others.

Game told Rolling Stone that "Purp & Patron" mixtape was downloaded more than 1 million times within its first three days available.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

can someone fill me in on the RZA, Just Blaze stuff?

I can't take Game's rapping.

stop being a prude...da mixtape is fire.

Back
Top Bottom