**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

real talk all the way thru...specially the end about 50

that was a good interview

hmm, actually contemplating copulating/purchasing this album. Sounds like it's gonna be hot especially w/P & Dre behind it

the beat
pimp.gif

game with the m-a-$-e flow
pimp.gif

busta having a tolerable appearance for the first time in years
pimp.gif

Yeah, the new Buss and Game joint is fire. Mellow beat does wonders for Busta. Game on point too.

[h2]Game Reps the East Coast[/h2] Well, he continues to be heavy in to working with East Coast artists. This could make for an interesting trackif it had someone else notable, beside (or additionally) Jim Jones. Via Rap-Up:

The Compton-bred MC has completed a song with East Coast rappers Jadakiss and Jim Jones for hisfourth effort The R.E.D. Album, currently slated for a February release. The track was produced by Get Busy Committee frontman Scoop Deville, who helmed Snoop Dogg's "I Wanna Rock" and "Life of daParty."

"[I'm] working in the lab with Game," the West Coast producer told Rap-Up.com. "We did a record called 'Gangs in New York' with Jim Jones and Jadakiss."

It is unknown if "Gangs" will make R.E.D.'s final tracklisting since Gamehas recorded a plethora of material, including collaborations with Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Dr. Dre, Pharrell, Nicki Minaj,and Gucci Mane.

Sooooo we're alittle over a month away, and still no official single.....I hope they don't pust this back again

And I wonder if any of that "plethora" of music will drop on any mixtapes in the coming week, I can only hope

The Game's fourth album, The R.E.D. Album also marks a return to Interscope. Game has been in the studio with closely with Pharrell.The album promises to feature Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Drake, Ludacris, Robin Thicke, Diddy and Ryan Leslie. Hopefully Game will be on there too!

red-album.jpg

[h1]NEWS[/h1]
[h2]Details Revealed on Game's R.E.D. Album[/h2]
Tuesday Jan 5 1:35 PM CST posted by xxl staff
http://offers.thumbplay.com/offers/1388/artisttitle/landing.do?method=home&thpartist=Game
http://offers.thumbplay.com/offers/1388/artisttitle/landing.do?method=home&thpartist=Game http://offers.thumbplay.com/offers/1388/artisttitle/landing.do?method=home&thpartist=Game

In a recent interview with Billboard magazine, Game speaks on how Pharrell Williams became an executive- producer on his upcomingfourth solo album, R.E.D.

"We worked together one day, and that one day turned into 30 days, and those 30 days turned to 60, and then those 60 developed into afriendship," said the Compton MC who recently got the words "Star Trak" tatted on his arm as a tribute to Pharrell.

As far as Dr. Dre goes, there appears to be nothing but love on that end as well. "Dre and I have always been on the same team,I've just been too wild for him at times," he said. "He's older and legendary and he's been through enough drama in his career anddoesn't have to jump into my drama. So, I understood that and why he pulled back."

Two tracks produced by Dre will be on the project. In addition, R.E.D. features production byCool and Dre and DJ Khalil in addition to guest appearances by Beanie Sigel, Rick Ross, Justin Timberlake, and Robin Thicke.

The album which was originally scheduled to drop on December 8 was pushed back so that Game could focus on working with Dre on the Detox album but is now set for aFebruary 16 release. -Brooklyne Gipson

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This ain't droppin' in February, Why would Interscope give GAME only a month to promote????

smh.gif
Truth.

but unlike other projects that constantly get pushed back, usually due to a lack of buzz, I feel like the only reason this is getting pushed back is cause hekeeps getting more creative input.

Its getting pushed back again because Dre is a perfectionist. If he thinks something could be better and Game thinks it sounds better then I'm for it. Heneeds to drop these mixtapes in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom