**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think this mixtape is the old R.E.D. Album, alot of this sounds like throwaway cuts

You just hyped me up to listen. When he said double disc I was afraid it would be a lot of filler like the RED Room.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i think this mixtape is the old R.E.D. Album, alot of this sounds like throwaway cuts
Of course it is
laugh.gif
, that's why he did the tape. Same scenario as T.I. with "*%$! A Mixtape", Just Blaze said it best during the Hypemen podcast, sometimes it's better to record a small amount of tracks instead of 60 or so songs. It's harder to find that one track that'll get the buzz going, Game tried how many times? guess he figured nothing was working so to get rid of what he had and start somewhat fresh again.

Don't really mess with Game but the mixtape pretty good Taylor made and The Kill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......................... But same old dropping atleast one name every song and I hate how when he's on a song with someone else he tries to mimic them EX. Ashed to Ashes

Listening now...Game will always be a funny dude on that Twitter/Youtube tip but this mixtape gotta be like his last chance to be relevant musically

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'll wait for the No DJ version, is it as good as Brake Lights?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its sounding better 

hate the $#!% out of brake lights

I skimmed thru brake lights yesterday. The majority of purp & patron is album quality cuts...makes brake lights look like TRASH. Brake lights aint really have replay value for me either...but p&p is
pimp.gif

This mixtape is real hot... Probably the best out of "The Red Room" & "Brake Lights".

I haven't finished listenin' to the mixtape, it's jus' under 2 hours long
30t6p3b.gif

But this track is probably the sickest on the tape....

Tape is pretty good. 
smokin.gif

The Boosie track is dope. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It doesn't compare with Brake Lights to me. I could play that *%%% from start to finish.  
pimp.gif

No DJ version out tommorow.

Originally Posted by FEETure

im the king is raw. not hip to jacka or mistah fab but they both killed it. resepct
SAID THE SAME THING..I DONT LISTEN TO EITHER BUT THEY DID THEY THING...FEELING THE TAPE THO...THE KILL
pimp.gif
....DO I THINK THE RED ALBUM WILL EVER DROP? NO
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom