OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: San Francisco 49ers (1-5) at Carolina Panthers (0-5) 1PM ET FOX

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

i wonder what Jeff Garcia is up to....
ohwell.gif
Freal tho, this dude seems to lurk every season until a team is struggling and eventually gets picked up for the year and does a solid job
laugh.gif

Dudes better than any QB we have now

Definitely fits in to the San Francisco lifestyle
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

ohwell.gif
Freal tho, this dude seems to lurk every season until a team is struggling and eventually gets picked up for the year and does a solid job
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Huh?
Anyway He's in the UFL therefore he's not coming to the NFL

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Huh?

Originally Posted by LB510

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Huh?
Hes talking about the ayo rumors that started with TO

Originally Posted by LB510

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
Huh?
Hes talking about the ayo rumors that started with TO

It starts at the very top, Singletary is part of the problem. He was the one who named Smith the starter and didn't go after a QB this offseason when he should have, we could have had Vick, McNabb, or maybe Kolb.
I really think it was the front office that dropped the hammer and said NO to trying to sign Vick and not Singletary.  Not to mention there were even a few fans in here that didn't want to sign Vick because of the dogfighting incident (still holding on to the past) but now look how well he has performed this year.  Would have been nice to see him do that for us.  I'm actually kind of glad we didn't go after McNabb, he's a veteran and all but his days are over and have been over.  I can tell you this from first hand experienced living here in the DC area. 

It starts at the very top, Singletary is part of the problem. He was the one who named Smith the starter and didn't go after a QB this offseason when he should have, we could have had Vick, McNabb, or maybe Kolb.
I really think it was the front office that dropped the hammer and said NO to trying to sign Vick and not Singletary.  Not to mention there were even a few fans in here that didn't want to sign Vick because of the dogfighting incident (still holding on to the past) but now look how well he has performed this year.  Would have been nice to see him do that for us.  I'm actually kind of glad we didn't go after McNabb, he's a veteran and all but his days are over and have been over.  I can tell you this from first hand experienced living here in the DC area. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

yeah i read somewhere that sing was really pushing to give mike vick a chance since he believes in second chances but yes it was the front office who felt they didnt want to get in that type of drama with PETA and etc. 

but i disagree with not signing mcnabb. he wouldve been that leader on the field that this offense is lacking plus we know what he can do. but we cant keep tal\king about what couldve been

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

yeah i read somewhere that sing was really pushing to give mike vick a chance since he believes in second chances but yes it was the front office who felt they didnt want to get in that type of drama with PETA and etc. 

but i disagree with not signing mcnabb. he wouldve been that leader on the field that this offense is lacking plus we know what he can do. but we cant keep tal\king about what couldve been

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom