Official Georgia vs Tennessee post (Saturday 12:21pm)

Reaction score
No matter the outcome I'm the one taking the L for flying down to see a reigonal coverage game
smh.gif

That is true this game has fallen off the last couple years. I will be making the trip from Athens. Hopefully dawgs come out with the W but who really knowswith this group.

eric Berry wont be anywhere near AJ Green. basically EB is playing as the 4th LB this season because of our deficiencies and injuries at LB

I cant believe these Tennessee people I know are sayin UT is gonna win.
smh.gif
UGA by 13.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eric Berry wont be anywhere near AJ Green. basically EB is playing as the 4th LB this season because of our deficiencies and injuries at LB

I cant believe these Tennessee people I know are sayin UT is gonna win.
smh.gif
UGA by 13.
oh my bad, havent been able to catch Tenn games this year. I did watch some of the Auburn game on replay on ESPNU. Man it still stings UNC didntget Hardesty
ohwell.gif

Hold up

Tennessee is FAVORED to win this game if I am not mistaken

Hmmmm interesting.

I've seen Tenn 2 times time this year. Who the hell is at back up qb? The D always seems like they show up but that O is *%@@ cheeks.

Tenn is a slight home favorite, if I am not mistaken they were a home favorite last week against Auburn, and that did not turn out well.

I caught a CLK press conference on SECOND network couple days ago. He was saying they could drop EB back and let him get chances for INTs but their main focusis stopping the run, and being a good run team so EB is gonna continue to play close to the LOS this year. I remember ST's 1st couple years with the Skinsthey were doing the same thing. Then when they finally let him drop back and be himself he made his 1st Pro Bowl. Lot of selfish players woudnt be willing todo that. Props to EB.

Samuel is garbage. They should have made dude a LB.

where's that variant NoSho at?

SEC Network...that syndicated stuff.

Crompton out there making throws, converting 3rd downs...
tired.gif

Prince...
indifferent.gif

These %#!+%*! DEs haven't figured out yet that UT is rolling Crompton out every single time?
grin.gif

Kiffin ain't gonna let him sit in the pocket and try to make reads...

we'll take that gift. thanks refs

G Jones is not a good football player this yr. he nbeeds to sit his $#+ down

:eeek he actually caught it
pimp.gif

Tennessee Special team coverage is a Joke ... Every week they give up Huge returns
I told them *%#%$@ on Volquest Smith or Boykin was gonna kill us

eek.gif

D Moore

Back
Top Bottom