Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

again
laugh.gif

Id really shoot someone over what just happened I feel like vomitting

We get the ball back but look how we lost yardage

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn i know it was going to happen but all ive seen all week on ESPN is Packers/Favre topics and discussion lol
eyes.gif
.....I cant imagine 2 weeks of coverage if the pats/packers win
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I like how Green Bay is starting this game off. The formations are lookin real nice and they are safe accurate throws.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

i just want to know whys a Cowboys fan still in this thread

There are a lot of fans watching t he game.I don't think we should single out the one Cowboys fan who still wants to post and hasn't went intohiding(and that's not meant to be a slight at Cowboys fans
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

i cant take it anymore, why cant the game be saturday???
roll.gif
Wow, what are you so excited about? When they get this game over its only 2 weeks until your guy favre is 1-3 in the superbowl, when it matters. Not the regular season which means nothing if you dont win the title. Those 3 MVP's and playing 20 years dont mean much in the end.

First of all, you are a band wagoner. Second of all, it is obvious you are on the, "I've never played sports but I'd like people online tothink I do" tip (word to Moss's groupie).

Favre is 1-1 in SuperBowls by the way, not 1-2. You're are obviously still salty about 97 (if you were even a "fan" back then). Let me knowwhen Brady even comes CLOSE to Favre's anything all-time.

justhotkicks wrote:

Ahh, can't wait for the game.

Gonna be in Vermont (Mount Snow), boarding all day on Saturday, getting crazy drunk, then watch football all Sunday with my boys while our girlfriends prepareus food. Beef patties, my girlfriend's homemade guacamole, shrimp toast, bunch of great, non-domestic brews.

Or translated in French: Le awesome.

i think you'ver already told us about that earlier on this thread
laugh.gif
. No hate though, sounds like good fun.

u can't blame eli for that....the ball was in his hands......end of story....

giants receivers ....smh

in the playoffs u gotta make those plays

Back
Top Bottom