Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

All the hate I give eli.. he really impressing me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Smash Mouth Football from the Giants. No mistakes from here on out n we can work on beating the Pats

We need a bigger gap tho I dont like the closeness of scores we need a interception or a great special teams play.

smokin.gif

cosign

why do the giants take their sweet time to run a play. i swear they always have to burn a timeout becuase of that.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

lol i didnt know hes playin

Fan huh?
eyes.gif

Son, I expect a PM ASAP after the game with your p/w.

relax son..i tuned into the game late..didnt see who was startin on Defense...you talkin crazy reckless...who ARE you?

Only YOU check for other dude's e-fame. that's how i know you're a certified lame. i'm just eating all this up fam. i'm pretty sure youwould too but you got high cholesterol to worry about.

WOW. Vegas got the Packers -7.0. [ / Rodney Dangerfield] No Respect. [ / Rodney Dangerfield]

New England is -15.0
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^^ whered/howd you get your tickets?
Relatives....lol..

Sunday night, I had some friends that were able to get tickets for $400, but thats going to be tough as the week goes on....

lucky son of a...

maybe ill try craigslist... i read on some packers boards that people got lucky and got tickets for like $300-400 on there...

loooooong week
frown.gif

alright. we can accept that.

tynes being dependable

we need a td on one of the next drives though

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

WOW. Vegas got the Packers +7.0. [ / Rodney Dangerfield] No Respect. [ / Rodney Dangerfield]

New England is +15.0
roll.gif

i think you mean packers are -7.... theyre def not the underdog in vegas....

anyways...
capt.b4d8a06cbdef4613b74b203b72377aa1.seahawks_packers_football_wimg102.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

Plaxico just jumped over Jennings for #2 on the GOAT list.

He'd need to eat a glacier and destroy the moon to even get close to Colston, but #2 is still good.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom