Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Looks like this is going to be a real good game. Giants have to get pressure on Farve. If we could sack him a couple times he might turn back into gunslingerBrett and try and force some balls and we can create some turnovers. Our linebackers have to make sure they don't over persue because Grant had a greatgame last week on cut backs. Our D-Linemen have to make sure the Packers strong O-Line doesnt get to the second level. On the offensive side we have to poundthe ball with Jacobs, and switch it up with Bradshaw. ELi has to do what hes doen he past 3 weeks and take whats given to him. The Pack have to shut downcorners that play mostly man press and aggresive safteys so Boss could be huge this week. Under any other circumstances I would think my Giants don't havea real good shut but after what they did the a strong Dallas team last week and how they went toe to toe with New England I think there going to pull theupset. Giants 31 Packers 24

Eli
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th="col"][/th] [th="col"]12pm[/th] [th="col"]3pm[/th] [th="col"]6pm[/th] [th="col"]9pm[/th] [/tr][tr][th="row"] [/th] [td]
b.gif
[/td] [td]
b.gif
[/td] [td]
bn.gif
[/td] [td]
en.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]Temperature[/th] [td]-18°C[/td] [td]-16°C[/td] [td]-18°C[/td] [td]-20°C[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]Condition[/th] [td]
Mainly sunny
[/td] [td]
Cloudy periods
[/td] [td]
Cloudy periods
[/td] [td]
Variable cloudiness
[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]P.O.P.[/th] [td]0%[/td] [td]0%[/td] [td]10%[/td] [td]20%[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]Wind[/th] [td]W 20 km/h[/td] [td]W 20 km/h[/td] [td]W 11 km/h[/td] [td]W 13 km/h[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]Humidity[/th] [td]59%[/td] [td]51%[/td] [td]65%[/td] [td]82%[/td] [/tr][/table]
We don't expect any precipitation from Saturday Overnight to Sunday Evening.

that temperature is in canadian, meaning........around 5 degrees?

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

amani toomer w/ another drop
laugh.gif

woodson did pull him down though.... good call .... smh @ woodson grabbing that bum

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

i dont know if this was posted or not, but i saw it and thought it was very funny.......

Our Favre,
Who art in Lambeau,
Hallowed be thine arm.
The bowl will come,
It will be won,
In New Orleans as it is in Lambeau.
And give us this Sunday,
Our weekly win.
And give us many touchdown passes,
But do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration,
But deliver us to Bourbon street.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC,
and the glory of the Cheeseheads,
now and forever,
amen

roll.gif
oh god, that's classic. Who made this? Madden?

As long as FOX doesn't put the camera back on Archie in the press box, Giants are good.

the front has been playing GREAT D containing Grant and such. more pressure could be put on Favre tho.

the 2ndary SUCKS. Ross is the best dude and he's a rook. Webster's been exposed MANY times this year. cant stand this guy.

here's hoping Boss and S.Smith'll make their contributions. these guys (esp Boss) got good hands

Back
Top Bottom