Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Last week after Saturday's divisional games, the Patriots got the 1st 40 minutes of the 10 pm Sportscenter. It was like they forgot there was another gamethat was played.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

LET F'n GOOOOOOOOOOO! Pack fans care to chime in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Halfway through the 1st and homeboy is ready to start calling it a game?

EDIT: Nice one Toomer.

Who's calling it a game? I'm just saying, a Packer fan hasnt said anything since kickoff

It's called WATCHING the game. You Giants fans are more focused on this topic than enjoying the game. Pathetic. Dudes stay with their palms sweaty on their desktop watching the game with the corner of their eye getting ready to gamecast it themselves.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Wow, never knew there are so many Pack fans on NT. All I remember from the 4-12 years are Fraij and Wisconsin4Life, either way, this is good to see.

Of course I'll take the Pack at home.

My only concern is if the weather shuts down the passing games and the Giants pound their huge backs. Otherwise, I have faith in the Packers corners and theinjuries have really depleted NY's secondary which should help the GREEEEEEEEEN men.

You Giants fans have started picking up Cowboys fans tendencies. You dudes are lames. Act like you've been there before.
Son, you're the one making blanket statements about Giants fans. Give it a rest.

This thread should be about the Giants/Packers game, not about how us Giants fans post so often. Go enjoy the game.

Back
Top Bottom