Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

hats off to the giants, very impressive to beat the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the nfc......

with that being said, im very salty right now.........doubt i will even watch the superbowl

I'm dead serious. (no LRG)

roll.gif

YO!

Plaxico was A BEAST tonight.

2 weeks to rest up that ankle...

NE's secondary should be shook.

BTW having 5 giants fans coming over for the game was the worst idea I've had in a while. That %%*@#$# fumble on the punt return which we HAD twice butlost both times had my dudes jokin' on me HARD.

Regardless, Go Giants! (In other words, !#$@ up Patriots)

Extra Extra Read all about it: Peyton Manning just released a rap song???

There's a snippet of it on hiphopgame.com, but it's called "Kid Brother" I may not have the lyrics right, because dude iscountry as hell
laugh.gif
but this is what I got so far.

My kid brother
Outdid his big brother
Made it to the super bowl quicker than his big brother
Everybody saw I had a deal with Master Card
Now this little dude got a deal with Master Card
I'm thinking DUDE no way
Translate in English, "Dude, no way"
Lost to the chargers, so I'm watching TV
Then I see my kid brother doing good on TV
Playing a healthy team, and doing better than me?
I guess I need to do a commercial with Snickers
Cause I lost to an injured Rivers, now I'm crying a river
Plus I had a better team
If I woulda won, I would have played my brothers team
Manning against Manning, a Marketers Wet Dream
But the Pats will win anyway, and I still have a ring

Personally, I thought it was crack.

Webster came through when it matter. i was jumpin up and down, then said to myself "Wait, is that Webster???"

we'll see. i think they're feeding off being the underdogs....nothing wrong with that. Moss, Stallworth and Welker are gonna be a b---- to stop tho

laugh.gif
U really think NE is gonna be Dumb enough to play bump and run man to man coverage all game. let alone after the man has 5 catches in like the 1st 7 minsof the game
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Al Harris got sodomized out there
sick.gif

Favre's "great" season went down the toilet with that overtime interception. Reckless. Just plain reckless.
Like I said earlier, he's good QB with a great career, but overrated.

wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! damn that tynes. for missing the first 2. i thought was it gonna be another seattle mess.

First off congratulations to the giants and all their fans, i can only imagine the joy you are feeling over this game even though its JUST a sporting event. Ifive learned one thing today, its that i need to learn how to be a fan instead of a fanatic, i think today will help with me making that transition to just afan, although i would have much rather stayed a fanatic with a win. At times i found myself throwing things, cursing, and just really acting like im a part ofthe team, i actually realized that i have nothing to do with the outcome of the game, so i need to just sit down and root for my team to win, thats what i willtry to do in the future....My other team that im a fanatic of is down UK, so my transition might not be that difficult. As hard as it is to say this....Goodseason Green Bay, i hope we can play like this next season. And brett whatever your decision is Good Luck! I hope you do come back for atleast one more runthough, and to all the other players, you played hard, noone thought we would make it this far but we proved many wrong....See you next season.
NT- wish me luck at becoming a fan....
ohwell.gif

Oh yeah, i hope Asante was watching Al Harris get his dinner handed to him by Plaxico. If the Giants play like they did tonight, they are going to be hard tobeat.

Ha, nice throw Brett. It's embarrassing to be a Packer fan today. I actually laid down a $10 bet that Brett was going to throw an interception in overtime.It's one of very few guarantees in life that Brett Favre will throw a pick at the ABSOLUTE WORST time in the game. An average team going to the Super Bowlin the NFC shows just how bad the NFC really is. Terrible game. Retire Brett. We no longer want or need you.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I wonder if New England is poppin champagne at the thought of playing a team they already beat.

38-35..was the final for that game.....only 3 points...im sure they are at least a little worried...ELI's confidence is boosted..dude has Peyton helping him throw the ball..word to Goku helping Gohan doing the kamehameha

yes the NYG are obviously underdogs going into the SB

but its at least one more game for their fans to cheer for a meaningful game. not too many other fans can say that right now.

anyways thank God i dont have to see 2 weeks of Brady vs. Favre hypebeast talk.....instead i get to see Brady vs. Peytons lil brother talk LOL

big props the Giants...10 straight road victories?!?

ellis hobbs and asante samuel better be on their game.....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
U really think NE is gonna be Dumb enough to play bump and run man to man coverage all game. let alone after the man has 5 catches in like the 1st 7 mins of the game
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Al Harris got sodomized out there
sick.gif
Yeah you're right but Asante Samuel isn't Al Harris either. Neither is Ellis Hobbs

See you in 2 weeks Patriots fans and GMen haters
pimp.gif
We've got your number Patriots and best believe we'll be making that call collect. I can'twait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

Ha, nice throw Brett. It's embarrassing to be a Packer fan today. I actually laid down a $10 bet that Brett was going to throw an interception in overtime. It's one of very few guarantees in life that Brett Favre will throw a pick at the ABSOLUTE WORST time in the game. An average team going to the Super Bowl in the NFC shows just how bad the NFC really is. Terrible game. Retire Brett. We no longer want or need you.
smh.gif
That's harsh fam. Real harsh!

IMO Al Harris got too cocky... he didnt want to admit that he was getting outmuscled at his own game and needed help. dude shoulda just took the L to do whatsbest for the team

Back
Top Bottom