Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

^crown was love the one time we went. But didn't they shut it down?

Str8 hip hop with bay music mixed in it was love. Ain't been to a club like that since. Are there any close comparisons anyone can mention?

^crown was love the one time we went. But didn't they shut it down?

Str8 hip hop with bay music mixed in it was love. Ain't been to a club like that since. Are there any close comparisons anyone can mention?

1OAK.

Also Tao or Tryst if they have a hip hop DJ or performer.

After that it can get kinda sketchy female wise

Marquee and Hak both have small hip hop rooms

1OAK.

Also Tao or Tryst if they have a hip hop DJ or performer.

After that it can get kinda sketchy female wise

Marquee and Hak both have small hip hop rooms

Thanks bra. For tao which night is better Friday or Saturday night?

My buddy said Iggy will be at Cosmo, not sure if MDC, but I'm sure a lot of hot chicks will be present. They love that fancy song, but have of them are basic. :lol:

My buddy said Iggy will be at Cosmo, not sure if MDC, but I'm sure a lot of hot chicks will be present. They love that fancy song, but have of them are basic. :lol:

I think every chick likes that song :lol:

No matter what's going on at Cosmo it's always full of hot chicks.

I won't even go to Marquee but I'll pull from the Secret Pizza and the escalators right by

Cosmo and Encore when XS is open easily have the best concentration of hot chicks

youngdoc youngdoc I agree with Marquee. It's a mess in that place.

Another place to find hot chicks at Cosmo is that big red high heel shoe. Always see girls taking pics by it.

youngdoc youngdoc I agree with Marquee. It's a mess in that place.

Another place to find hot chicks at Cosmo is that big red high heel shoe. Always see girls taking pics by it.

No doubt

I met the baddest Indian chick there. British accent and playboy bunny costume had me smitten

If youre pondering getting the WRAP AROUND SUITE at COSMO... GET IT. Peep the vid I uploaded the view of the strip is SICK. Subscribe to the channel. I live in Vegas and will be uploading a bunch of Vegas related content soon.

Smokin Bob Marley watchin Bob Marley's son preform below me. EPIC.

WE OUT CHEA. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
If youre pondering getting the WRAP AROUND SUITE at COSMO... GET IT. Peep the vid I uploaded the view of the strip is SICK. Subscribe to the channel. I live in Vegas and will be uploading a bunch of Vegas related content soon.

Smokin Bob Marley watchin Bob Marley's son preform below me. EPIC.

WE OUT CHEA. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Repped! Dope vid :smokin

What part of Vegas do you live in?

What's a good hip hop spot for sun or mon?

I can't think of a true hip-hop spot other than maybe the Boombox Room at Marquee on Monday (if it's open) or The Bank on Sunday, which would be more open format (a mix of Top 40, hip-hop, etc.). You might get lucky with a trap or more hip-hop oriented DJ at XS on Monday, too.

430AM 430AM dope video. Wrap around suite is the best room I've ever stayed in. We got one suite and a regular balcony room next door for my boys Bachelor party. Here is a pic showing the whole strip from our balcony. We were on the 40 something floor. I recommend that everyone stay in this room once in their life.

View media item 1095216

Last edited:
I can't think of a true hip-hop spot other than maybe the Boombox Room at Marquee on Monday (if it's open) or The Bank on Sunday, which would be more open format (a mix of Top 40, hip-hop, etc.). You might get lucky with a trap or more hip-hop oriented DJ at XS on Monday, too.

Thanks. Our stay is Sun-Wed so im sure we will miss the prime opportunities (such as a fri or sat)

Repped! Dope vid :smokin

What part of Vegas do you live in?

Henderson... 5 mins from Green Valley Ranch. Look up Findlay Prep basketball. I live right up the street from them boys. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guys... The WRAP AROUND SUITE is the business tho for real. Prices range from $250-500 a night for the one room.

430AM 430AM dope video. Wrap around suite is the best room I've ever stayed in. We got one suite and a regular balcony room next door for my boys Bachelor party. Here is a pic showing the whole strip from our balcony. We were on the 40 something floor. I recommend that everyone stay in this room once in their life.

View media item 1095216

DOPE. I always tell my people that if youre gonna come to Vegas you might aswell do it right... I dont wanna stay anywhere else on the strip after chillin in them suites. :smokin

Fellas y did it just hit me that Im going the weekend right before labor day weekend smh hopefully its not real light as everyone gears up for that weekend :smh:.

I thought it was wierd that rooms and flights were cheaper that weekend. never gone the weekend before a big holiday. I wouldnt imagine that regardless it should be live

monstar monstar I've gone a weekend before and after and have no complaints. Vegas will always be packed and sometimes you can find good deals the weekend after a holiday.

Fellas y did it just hit me that Im going the weekend right before labor day weekend smh hopefully its not real light as everyone gears up for that weekend :smh:.

I thought it was wierd that rooms and flights were cheaper that weekend. never gone the weekend before a big holiday. I wouldnt imagine that regardless it should be live

It's Vegas, it's always packed on a weekend. And a lot of people hate those holiday weekends, and would rather go the week before or after, just to maybe get a smaller crowd.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Labor Day is an American holiday. To the rest of the world, it's just another weekend, so there's no drop off in foreigners.

Last edited:
Wrap around suite is money.

For groups get 1 wrap around and however many terrace suites you need. Then just use the wrap as a home pre and post party base

The amount of alcohol and party favors we kept in the wrap was absurd

Back
Top Bottom